Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote sales on customizable notification bar, increase sales

God's Breaks

Very easy to use. I will use it on my shop for a long time. Free plan includes what I needed and I can say that I'm not disappointed.

Telea Dawn Studio

This app was very, very simple to use! By far one of the most valuable apps to have on your store. Especially for holiday sales.

DealHome

I just installed it 5 minutes, and I already got my bar up and running. The app works simple and odes the job exactly like it should :-)

Angie Watts

I love this app! Very user-friendly with great banner options. Highly recommend. Extremely satisfied with the free plan.

maxzol

Very cool and highly recommend to everyone. Looks really good on the site thank you very much.............

Soul Lift Cacao

LOVE THIS APP SO MUCH! It really helps to show a time-sensitive info blast to all my customers. I love being able to customize the colors too. Thank you!

Adorned By You

Wow this APP was so easy to use and it looks great! I downloaded because I recognize the Designers. They have other great Apps that are easy to instal and work well with SHOPIFY. Thank you.

AC Greebs

I needed to go on vacation but let customers know when shipping would resume. This app KILLED it for that. Thanks!

ZEYNABU

This app is awesome - very easy to use! I now have an announcement bar and I was able to customize the colors. Thank you so much!

Aurana Foods

I announce sales for my customers. I have used this app in all my other stores. Very happy with this. Keep up the good work.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 460 461