Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar | Reviews

by Hextom

BFCM App, show your Black Friday sales on a bar, boost sales

DEEWEE

Really easy to set up and customise. Works like a dream! Would recommend to anyone who doesn't have this feature built into their theme editor.

Ethnic Gals

Great app for black Friday sale, I will keep using it to display my promo code on my website, thank you

Fantastic Buys

WOW very quick & easy. Selecting fonts, size colors all very easy. Each step was intuitive. Fantastic. Thank you!

Looptworks

Super easy to use! The layout works easily with our theme, and the promotions are easy to add and remove.

Noteology

i love this app. I've used it for years. It's easy to use and set up and works seamlessly. i highly recommend it.

Warizan Reloved

I used this app since 2020 and it is very ok to what I need. Keep the good work:) I suggest it for all themes it is amazing!

VOODOO COFFEE COMPANY

The app was easy to navigate and straight-forward. Works well. Different plans available to suit your needs.

My Victorian Heart

Very easy to install. No coding. Bar displayed great. Nice announcement bar with great visibility. Super easy to create bars and edit. Great color selection for bars with the free plan. Thanks so much.

Olfactif

Great app. Use it for many events and occasions. It's easy to set up and use and I've been using it for years. Highly recommend.

Sweat Roulette

Just downloaded the app and it's very user friendly, easy to navigate and seems like a great investment so far.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 471 472