Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on the notification bar to increase sales

Electrick Enventory

easy to use and install. even the free version allows for some customization. Ill be excited on how to use it successfully

mary and lou ann

Made a discount code banner - worked perfectly!! Very intuitive interface, and great options even in the free version.

Faux Desert Shop

I used this app to add a banner to let new customers know of a discount code that can be applied at checkout!

Strangers Collective

You guys are amazing thank you so much for this app, I was able to add a notice while I was trying to figure out my shipping, saving me from losing customers put off by incorrect pricing. It was a bit daunting using an app for the first time, but it turned out you guys had made this super simple and user friendly and I had nothing to worry about. Plus I could make it pretty to suit my store, with heaps of options, awesome! Thank you!

GIOIELLINI DESIGNS

Easy to install and it does what it says. I'm happy. Easy to install and it does what it says. I'm happy.

The Natural Beauty Pot

I've just used the free version of this app but its easy to navigate has a choice of options and I update when needed

watch infinity

application complète il faut quelle reste gratuite en plus de sa il y a il y a beaucoup d'option avec l option gratuite

Mademoiselle Bourgeois

Pratique, efficace, hyper simple. Rien à redire ... pour les gens qui débutent et qui cherchent des outils simples, c'est parfait merci !

Pure Goat Soapworks

App works well, easy to use, and it's free! I have used it for two or three years and haven't had a problem.

JustNatureStore

I used this app to emphasize the message I wanted to give to the visitors. It was really easy to set up with a good interface. I would recommend this app to others because even though it's a free version it satisfies most of your needs.