Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on the notification bar to increase sales

Myawesomeshower

The best software available. It's free and easy to use. We truly recommend this, especially if you are already familiar with their other services.

Mama Liu's

I created a bar and applied it to my site within 2 mins! Super simple and easy to use. Would recommend and use again!

Bambooi UK

Used this app to fix size of announcement bar. Works really well and all sorts of great customisation options. Thank you!!

Erin Robinson Coaching

Awesome so simple to use and quick to add. I just added an announcement bar to my site in 5 minutes. Thanks

Real Whey

simple, elegant nd effective.. don't think twice, its worth it. you can simply announce your sale or offers

winestorageuk

Seems to do what i need it to do and makes my announcement bar look more professional. Looks good so far.

Nicky Jameson Art

I love this app. Made putting up announcements quick and easy. It's very well built with no issues, and easy to set up and customize.

Empires House

I think this is great, i love the customisation of it even on the free version. Easy to use and simple.

Berrysur

This app is really easy tu use and it works great. I would deffinetely recommend it (just tried de free plan)

Badd Company

It took less than a minute to set up my Free Shipping Bar, I was also able to customize the colors and fonts to my liking.