Quick Announcement Bar

Promote Black Friday sales on notification bar, increase sales

Hersexysecret

doesnt work.......................................................

Fidget My Stress

Tried to add a simple announcement bar on my Supply Theme and it didn't work. Ensured I saved the changes, a check mark showed that changes were saved. I closed the VIEW SITE browser and reopened it and the announcement bar wasn't there.

Baby Fleek

TERRIBLE! THE APP JUST KEEPS REFRESHIING AND I CANT DO ANYTHING!

The Otaku Box Shop

Doesn't work. I create a bar to appear when the keyword includes "checkouts" and I'm on the checkout page, I see the keyword "checkouts"...yet no bar.

Finishing Touch Resale

I don't know I haven't seen it yet don't know if I did it right wasn't very easy to use I don't think cuz I don't know if I did it right or not

Gift Cabin

It is so very important to be able to view this bar on mobiles and tablets, as a lot of traffic comes from these places. however this only works on the desktop view of your store.
We did not realise for the longest time, so mobile and tablet users were not getting the important information we needed to share.
Bad form, we have now swapped with a bar that works on mobiles (also free) by Hektor. GiftCabinUK.com .

Grpacifictrade

Hi,
it does not work on the mobile device

Gadgets More Online Store

dont know what the rating is yet

Olive Branch Home Decor Llc

Unfortunately, the bar keeps blocking part of my page.

2 Next