Hextom: Quick Announcement Bar

Promote Black Friday sales & notifications on a custom banner

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Geeky Girl Scents

Works great for what I need! However, I can’t edit the bars on my phone. It won’t let me go to the end of my text in the bar.

Stitchin Heaven

I like that you can schedule the announcements out, but the bar slows down our homepage. Probably still one of the best announcement bar apps, but could use some improvement.

Casenomy

Location France

Great application, it can be very useful to increase sales and get more customers. Love that it gives a wide range of tools and options in order to design your bar. Just Awesome !

V'Enza ®

Time spent using app About 1 month

I tried it and it works... BUT I am struggling with getting my current menu/header to go down so the new announcement bar doesn't overlap

Namiko

Location Mexico
Time spent using app 12 minutes

So far so good, suuper easy to install and to set up, but you ask me to review you before I've had a chance to see the bar live on mi site, I'll update this later

Tea is the way

Time spent using app About 1 year

Very good app and very easy to setup. Loved the options and the customizations. One thing that would be nice to add is the ability to have a slightly taller bar, with two rows (or more) of text instead of just one. Sometimes being able to split the rows can add more impact to the message.

Luxe Lowkey

This application is very quick and easy to customize! I do wish there was a rolling banner option. Otherwise, I love it.

Tastefullydone Hometique

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app. Perfect for business promotions. The downside: gives limited options with page promotion.

Union Wood Co

Time spent using app 37 minutes

Hey! Great and easy app. The only issue I had was when I was trying to add emojis to the text. They work but the spacing between the emoji and the following word would not evenly space. How I wanted it to look: We are closed Happy holidays!
How it looked: We are closed Happy holidays! I could not get that space after the emoji so it looked like a mistake. I ended up scrapping it, which sucks because emojis make messages more approachable and eye-catching. Thanks!

Because We Chair

Very good but some reason on the mobile version of my store, I can only see the bar if I turn the phone sideways. This only happened with some bars fyi