Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote sales on customizable notification bar, increase sales

Union Wood Co

Hey! Great and easy app. The only issue I had was when I was trying to add emojis to the text. They work but the spacing between the emoji and the following word would not evenly space. How I wanted it to look: We are closed Happy holidays!
How it looked: We are closed Happy holidays! I could not get that space after the emoji so it looked like a mistake. I ended up scrapping it, which sucks because emojis make messages more approachable and eye-catching. Thanks!

Because We Chair

Very good but some reason on the mobile version of my store, I can only see the bar if I turn the phone sideways. This only happened with some bars fyi

ItsOnlyOneYou

Good so far. I have not had an issues as of yet. I haven't received a conversion from it. So I'm waiting to see how this goes.

Aglamesis Brothers Inc

Very easy to set up! it would be nice if you could see the bar when you are editing fonts and colors instead of having to scroll up and down between the preview and the settings.

Enzymedica

I used this app a couple of times to create announcement bars on our e-commerce store. They work great when you want a quick notification to your customers for a holiday or other event, limited or ongoing. The only thing I didn't like was I was unable to insert an image into the banner. That would have made it even better.

Gifts of Love

Awesome app which works well on a computer and mobile device. Simple to use. Looks Good. And great Support.

Red Yellow Black

I got recommended this app from shopify support as I needed a free banner to announce my xmas cut off dates. Has the features I needed at no extra cost so I recommend. Easy to use. It has extra features I hope to use if my income increases.

Lavvish FiT

This makes my page more cleaner than using the section they provide in the theme setup. It works just as I need it to work. The announcement is bold and clear of display

Fluent Trends

I am getting familiar with it. Thus far it seems great. My developer downloaded this app and again I am getting familiar with it. Once I continue using it. I will give a more accurate review.

Natural Pet Store Singapore

I use this app to add a quick top bar to highlight special deals or make announcements. It is really easy to use!