Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar | Reviews

by Hextom

Show your Christmas & New Year sales on a bar, boost sales

Noteology

i love this app. I've used it for years. It's easy to use and set up and works seamlessly. i highly recommend it.

Warizan Reloved

I used this app since 2020 and it is very ok to what I need. Keep the good work:) I suggest it for all themes it is amazing!

VOODOO COFFEE COMPANY

The app was easy to navigate and straight-forward. Works well. Different plans available to suit your needs.

My Victorian Heart

Very easy to install. No coding. Bar displayed great. Nice announcement bar with great visibility. Super easy to create bars and edit. Great color selection for bars with the free plan. Thanks so much.

Olfactif

Great app. Use it for many events and occasions. It's easy to set up and use and I've been using it for years. Highly recommend.

Sweat Roulette

Just downloaded the app and it's very user friendly, easy to navigate and seems like a great investment so far.

Nick's Verified Digital Codes

Great FREE app!! WOULD YOU PLEASE STOP ASKING ME TO RATE AND REVIEW NOW. ___________________________

Hit the Bottle polishes

Amazing app quick and easy to install just like it says! Highly recommended. (Why must I write 100 characters to leave a review?!)

Faith Inkubators

Had a basic need for a quick closed-for-the-holiday announcement in the store. This app worked perfectly.

Electric Bicycle Guru

This app was easy to install and easy to use. I created an announcement bar with a click-able tab..