Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote sales on customizable notification bar, increase sales

LegacyHandbags.Com

Amazing app. Third attempt at adding an announcement bar. I am a sole trader and small business owner. I can't code. I'm not a coder yet all the other apps require you to copy and paste code into the back end of your website. This is so easy to use and unbelievable. Highly recommend!

Plucky

Needed a quick summer vacation message; this worked like a charm! Highly recommend if you need something up and running quickly. :)

CottonwoodCoUS

My theme didn't have an option to have the promo bar display on the mobile site and that is where most of our traffic comes from. So I tried the free version and found it very easy to use- simple and to the point. May upgrade in the future to have the ability to have a slideshow bar.

Zaire's Hair

This app is super easy!!!! It took no time at all and was exactly what I was looking for. I needed a quick fix for my website and it literally took no time at all!

ElephantPlate

Best Announcement Bar APP. Rich in features. Very easy to use and configure.
Keep up the good work!

Go Electric Rides, LLC

A friend suggested this app. I have been pleased with its ease of use. I also am keenly aware of apps like these slowing down webpage loads. Installing QAB did not noticeably slow my site down which is worth a great review by itself. With QAB I am able to keep a number of bars ready to deploy. I change my bars regularly.

MARKER343

So easy and customizable. This is the 4th store I have used the Quick Announcement Bar and I highly recommend it.

Moon-Doll

it is very useful app. easy to use . every country is independent is very good idea and worthy recommend.

It's The Final Touch

This app was so easy to use and extremely helpful! It took almost no time to set up exactly what I wanted. Will be using again!

Dermalist

Such a great app! So easy to use / my first banner was set up in literally seconds and targeted to a specific collection only.