Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote holiday sales on notification bar, and increase sales

Nicole Beaute

I used this up to set up the free shipping announcement bar on my page and it has been very helpful.

Run With The Sky

great app! its free and easy to use, with no hassle at all I reocmmend to anyone that wants to use it.

Avanti Body Jewelry

Awesome little app! Does exactly what it says it will. Thanks for keeping it free, simple and clear :-)

Chocolatey Clare

Delighted with this app, very easy to set up and looks great. Customisation is straight forward. Thank you!

Cruisin' + Campfires

So easy to create + implement. Really excited to see the results that come from this addition to my site.

poshpinks

This app is super easy to use. It's exactly the simple bar I was looking to add to my shop. The free plan also has everything I need.

unistore

i really like its use ful i was really looking for somthing like this ! and i found it i was felt really happy thankkkk youu

ThePaintedLeaf

Works just as I need it to. I have the free version and it is not too restrictive, but I can also see a benefit of the paid version if you would like statistics.

Lyrical Posters

Quick and easy, overall amazing! The announcement bar is fully customizable which is great. Would reccomend!

Roving House

It's a very simple way to show a sale or special going on in your store. I use it all the time to draw my customers' attention.