Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar | Reviews

by Hextom

BFCM App, show your Black Friday sales on a bar, boost sales

Bold Addictions

Updated: tried to use the bar to go directly under my navigation menu and it doesn't work. Tried using the option to manually place the bar but noticed it wouldn't show the menu navigation or my pictures (it was on top of everything, even while scrolling).

Sent an email, this is the reponse: "Thanks for contacting Hextom. Our app only supports Top and Bottom placement by default. It’s possible to put it elsewhere using the Manual Placement feature and the associated insertion code, although additional coding may be required.

It’s unfortunately not possible for us to develop a guide for using manual placement, since every combination of theme and position would require a different set of placement instructions.

The Manual Placement feature, and the associated insertion code, are provided to make it possible for merchants and their developers to implement their own customizations. It is recommended to hire a developer for any theme customizations, and to implement any edits on a duplicated copy of your theme.

I hope this helps! If there is anything else I can help you with, please don’t hesitate to let me know.".

So, I can't use this bar the way I need to. I'm using the Debut Theme which already has an announcement bar, I need an additional bar to fit under the navigation menu. Off to find another app.

Original Review:

AWESOME FAST, FREE, AND EASY. Wish there were more apps like this (awesome, fast, free, and easy) in the shopify app store. Hopefully this app doesn't change anything so I won't have to change this review.

Waxistash

When set at the bottom, it floats and doesn't go flush to the bottom on Galaxy S10. Looked for a help link and didn't see any.

Pet Lovers Prints

So far, its been very easy to use. More stars if it helps out my store :D
Might be worth upgrading to a paid plan.

Achieve Peak Health

I just dowloaded free version. Surprise, all the nice looks only come with the paid version. I don't know how this will work as it is nothing like the promotional sample. I haven't even seen the new bar. I think this review was asked a tid bit too early.

RJL

VERY EASY TO USE. BUT THE APP DOES NOT HAVE MANY OPTION IN STANDARD, IF YOU WANT TO LOOK GOO YOU HAVE TO UPGRADE TO PREMIUM BUT EVERYTHING ELSE IS GREAT.

ShellExpressions

I enjoy using the app, posted announcements are super helpful. However, I cannot display multiple announcements on my website, even after upgrading to premium and paying the $9.99 monthly fee. I generated a 2nd announcement bar but no matter what I do, it fails to display. It did display for a few hours when I first posted it, but then it disappeared. I tried re-adding it multiple times but to no avail.

This is why I only rate this app 3 stars. If this bug can get fixed, or if the developer helps me figure out what is wrong, I'll update my review to 5 stars.

pH Miracle Products

I wish the design and style options looked a bit more modern. I appreciate that it's free without the upgrades, but honestly the upgrades aren't that pretty either, so it doesn't entice me. But again, it's very decent for being free. Could maybe be even better! Thanks.

Legend7sports

NOTHING SPECIAL...SOME FUNCTIONS NOT EVEN WORKING .WE TRIED SEVERAL TIMES BUT IT WAS A WASTE TIME.STILL HAVE THE APP THOUGH CAUSE COULDNOT FIND SOMETHING BETTER........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Balance Blades Inc.

This is a good app, however the features that made it great were free, now there is a charge for them.

La Flor Spices

I decided to try this app to help promote a new product. I just finished creating a bar and will need to give it a few days to see how effective it is