Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on the notification bar to increase sales

The Pallet House

Exactly what I was looking for. Perfect banner/bar for announcements and promotions. Easy to set up and show immediately on your web site. Definitely would recommend to anyone.

35mmbookshop

Easy set-up, though it would be nice if a preview option existed to see how it will look before finalizing a given configuration. I recommend this product to other shops.

8 38 Designs

I really like the convenience of being able to add announcements to my shop! Easy to use and very customizable!

Therapeutic Hemp Collective

very good app, easy to use, looks professional. !
- http://worldhemp.supply & http://rawnutrient.supply

Charlottes Web 2

We love this app, perfect for highlighting any sales, offers, promotions. Easy to use, quick to update. Perfect!

Valentinogaremi

Excellent tool that can be used for so many announcements or promotions. We love it!

Chill Bay

Quick and easy, exactly what we were looking for from an announcement bar!

Alittle

I love this app, simple and useful! Very clean style with a lot of flexibility. Recommend!

Catifyco

Very easy to use and implement. Recommended

Accessories By Amy Official Store

Great App! Exactly what I was looking for to promote sales. Easy to use. Works great, looks nice and professional. Would Recommend.