Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on the notification bar to increase sales

Phantom Tees

Intuitive and easy to use! It took only a few seconds to start customizing my announcement bar and push it live on my store. Thanks Hextom :)

Reluzzosingapore

Good way to promote your events, promotions and more!
Highly recommended!

All The Best T Shirts

Really neat and easy to use!!!

Special Needs Project

Effortless to install. Just what we need.

Socialbuzzclub

I have created many websites and the first app(s) I download are this and many from the Hextom company... Simple apps, yet so Effective! www.DollarBuzzClub.com

Airlab

Quick. Easy. Powerful. Really liking this app so far.

Shop Llap

I love this app! It is super fast and easy to create an announcement and I like that I am able to customize it. Thanks, Hextom!

Love Amber X Ltd

Fantastic! www.loveamberx.co.uk

Fitness And Ready

I have installed this on several websites and it works great! It was very easy to setup and even easier to use. Best of all its so easy that I can so my clients how to update their own website. I would highly recommend this app.

Style N Craft

Nice little app. Simple to use. Had just one issue. I wanted to use this along with the Free Shipping Bar app and wanted to place them both on the top of the page. Was not able to get both visible.

I wrote to the support team about my issue and within a minute, I got an email from Sophie asking me to give them access as a Staff to the back-end of my website. I did so and within 5 minutes, my issue was sorted out.

I am a small business and I respond to my customers this way so was extremely happy and pleased to get such immediate response, support and solution.

I don't know if this app is available off Shopify but I would definitely recommend all stores to use this app.