Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote sales on customizable notification bar, increase sales

All Of The Lights Aus

Great little app. Performs exactly as advertised. Simple & clean

Artistically Invited

Simple and easy to use Announcement Bar. Options are slightly limited yet still versatile, but for basic needs this app is absolutely perfect. Exactly what I needed. The fact it is free is beyond perfect. I use it for announcing sales. Since I rarely offer sales it didn't make sense to have to pay any kind of monthly fee.
Looking for a simple way to put up shop announcements and messages? This app is for you. Easy to set up and installation was effortless. Thanks!!

Kiss Pink Llc

My experience have been pretty good thus far. Very easy to use and offer all of options to customize your banner to your store's theme. I am also using some of their other apps offered.

Www Nutri4u Co Uk

Great app for quick, easy but effective announcements. will be upgrading to premium

Phantom Tees

Intuitive and easy to use! It took only a few seconds to start customizing my announcement bar and push it live on my store. Thanks Hextom :)

Reluzzosingapore

Good way to promote your events, promotions and more!
Highly recommended!

All The Best T Shirts

Really neat and easy to use!!!

Special Needs Project

Effortless to install. Just what we need.

Socialbuzzclub

I have created many websites and the first app(s) I download are this and many from the Hextom company... Simple apps, yet so Effective! www.DollarBuzzClub.com

Airlab

Quick. Easy. Powerful. Really liking this app so far.