Quick Announcement Bar

Promote sales & notifications on a custom banner, boost sales

Free plan available

The Obsession Collection

Nice and easy to use, lots of great options to stick to your branding.
Very Happy.

Radicalmetal

Easy, easy easy! Takes only seconds to install and create a nice banner with many options for colors, fonts and placements. I used it for Radical Metal, my online jewelry store and it was so simple, I will keep changing it out to keep the site fresh!

Gcm Engraving

Love the Quick Announcement Bar. Easy to use and looks great

Suco By Susana

Easy to use app, for a simple, effective and very important communication with my customers. It is very quick to set up, the bar is customisable, and looks professional on my website.
I've created new bars according to the message that I want to communicate, and I just have to activate or deactivate them when I need to. Great app!

Avicotest

Best app ever , quick , easy and it works

Jewelry For Health And Happiness

Another great app and one that I will use! Both Quick Announcement and Free Shipping Bar will always be on my app page. They are quick and easy to use! Thank you for that!!

9th Pan

Your app is so helpful and promotes my products so well, I just quit my 9-5 and have gone eCommerce full time! Thanks for helping out 9thpan.com - the best Culinary clothing store on the planet!

Futuristic Lights

So far so good. Very easy to install.

Vehiclews

A great app to get your message across to your customers. For us, as a business-to-business company, VAT is not listed on products so this app lets customers know it's added in the checkout.

Stirling Shoes

The app works well & very easy to configure. www.axelsltd.com