Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote sales on customizable notification bar, increase sales

Andover Model Shop

Does what it says on the tin 5 Stars

Your Nutritional Pt

Wow! Simple to use. Outstanding functionality. Fully customizable. Very impressive for a FREE app.

Teysha

HOOOOOOOOOORAY!!!!!!

Why did I not find this 3+ years ago. The easiest thing in the world to install, great design options, and soooooo easy to configure.

I am a bar fanatic now and will be upgrading so I can add more!

www.teysha.world

Leisureease

Love the QAB app. A simple solution to a very visible call to action. When I needed assistance with a problem (a problem I had created) they took care of it and got back to me within 30 minutes! Will use it in the future and would recommend it to a friend.

Misterhound

Great App and with the easy to understand instructions can look great on any theme!

Harriscouture

Great App does exactly what it says and easy to use! 100% recommend.

Econavitas

Takes minutes to install and customize.
Works exactly as advertised. A must have for all websites

Littlethingsuk

Simple to install and effective. Great for all sorts of promotions

Letizia California

Simple and easy to use. I love the customization ability. Got it up on the website in a couple minutes. Thank you!

Scene By Scene

This is a really simple to use app that lets us communicate important information to our customers in a clean and effective way. Had it up and running on the shop in a few minutes. What can I say, it does what it's supposed to and it's free.

I am also using Hextom's Free Shipping Bar (also free) and have started using the Last Second Coupon app (paid for but after a day has made it worthwhile - the free trial is easily going to pay for the first month subscription). Great, hassle free apps that work and are reasonably priced or free. I'd definitely recommend them.