Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote sales on customizable notification bar, increase sales

Go Electric Rides, LLC

A friend suggested this app. I have been pleased with its ease of use. I also am keenly aware of apps like these slowing down webpage loads. Installing QAB did not noticeably slow my site down which is worth a great review by itself. With QAB I am able to keep a number of bars ready to deploy. I change my bars regularly.

MARKER343

So easy and customizable. This is the 4th store I have used the Quick Announcement Bar and I highly recommend it.

Moon-Doll

it is very useful app. easy to use . every country is independent is very good idea and worthy recommend.

It's The Final Touch

This app was so easy to use and extremely helpful! It took almost no time to set up exactly what I wanted. Will be using again!

Dermalist

Such a great app! So easy to use / my first banner was set up in literally seconds and targeted to a specific collection only.

Suchita Pande Illustrations

It was so easy to work with & completely solved my purpose in literally minutes. Thank you. Only thing I found bit tricky was color picker, but once you insert hex code it becomes easy to further choose.

Elisa’s Love Bites Dessert Atelier

Simple and free app to add announcement banners to your website. Basic features are included; customization requires a paid subscription.

MaryVanArt

Very helpful app! With this app, it is a lot easier to create an information bar quickly. Very useful for new sales etc.

Anaïs Gemmes & DILOV

j'ai utilisé l'application très intuitive et efficace
les barres sont jolies dans l'ensemble mais il est dommage que celles gratuites soient plus que basiques.

MitraByMira

I needed a quick and accessible way to announce covid19 delays on my store, and in two minutes I made a banner for my store using the app using the free version. awesome. will check what else it does.