Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote sales on customizable notification bar, increase sales

digitalshoppy.in

very well designed but for free users there are only limited options but its ok very good app for announcement tool

ascot & charlie

Convenient, useful and easy to set up/ use. The bar animations seem to not be working, but the rest is pretty simple. Design options a bit limited.

lagom.eco

Easy to use and clear to understand. Free plan is enough to start. Lot of choices to personalize the announcement bar. Good app !

JAMES & JACOB

I do appreciate this application it's exactly what I expected. Hope it will work well, I have just installed it.

Muscle Supplements

Easy set up and looking forward to using on our website. Have not put it in action yet but will update later

MegzCo Studio

I used this app to post an announcement about holiday shipping times. It was really easy to configure and helped manage shipping expectations for my customers.

XXIV Active

Consider making the bar sticky on top of the dashboard, so that we don't have to constantly scroll up and down to preview it when making changes.

HenJa Hair

Easy to create and isntall. I wish there was an option to have a center pop-up banner message instead of only the top, bottom or html coding. Other than that, I like it and works great with sales.

Hoppin Meal Plans

I found the app really easy to use. The banner looks great on the website. Easy to blend seamlessly into site.

Grace and Lace

App was incredibly easy to install and simple to use. Offers tons of customization options. The only reason why I gave it 4 stars is because the CTA button on the bars isn't clickable unless you scroll down a tad on the page.