Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote sales on customizable notification bar, increase sales

thesweetwatch.com

absolutely very easy to use. like it, real time showing the final look, i like it's customization, and it's free to use, very friendly for starters

Chantal Beauty

I really love using this app. My site needed this. The app is very easy to use. Everything is made easy for you to understand.

Pre-DX, Southeast Healthcare Consultants, LLC

This app is Extremely easy to set up. You don't need any code knowledge. I'll let you know how it works in 30 days.

Divers Gifts

What a fantastic App, lots of functionality to provide updates to your customers, very happy to give a 5 star review.

WAANDS

Great customizability! Works perfect and can be modified to fit the design of your site, with many specific configuration options like location-specifics.

Printable Candy

This app works fine. So far so good. The free notification bar is simple yet effective. Good for new shops. Thank you

Ozark Outdoorz

Very simple to use! Lots of options and great design! I would highly recommend this app especially to beginners like me!

Address America

This is an incredible app that allows us to quickly and easily create notification bars for any reason. We used it for BF-CM, Christmas delivery deadlines, and ongoing promotions. It is easy to use, flexible, and powerful. Well made!

ChicSparrow

This app is very helpful and thus far I have experienced zero issues with functionality. I enjoy the options for customization and the scheduling feature is by far the most useful aspect for us.

AlterEgoeu

I used this app, and all my problems went away! Can't wait to check out the premium version! Amazing work and customizability.