Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on the notification bar to increase sales

UVclean™

Very useful and it is easy to understand how creating a bar so really thanks to QAB it helps me a lot

Val Cox Frit

I used this app to create my COVID-19 announcement. Pretty straight forward.
Like that there are options to customize.

Drew's Rainbows

Easy to set-up and it has high recommendations from Drop Ship Lifestyle. Looking forward to seeing how it functions on our website and Shopify store.

We Are Hawaii

Its a great app! I use it to promote specials and FREE Shipping. I also use it to advertise new products and make public announcements. I enjoy using it and its a must-have for any site.

Perfumea

I am always satisfied with this app, on all my shops. Recommended to everyone!!!

Dejan
CEO
Perfumea

SoMa

I just started and it seems pretty useful. I really wanted to let our customers know our new shipping policies during the Covid-19 pandemic and a banner is the best way to warn them.

Whisker Hut

Announcement bar serves it's purpose well. Working as intended. Shows up on all pages of my website. Good job!

MoMentum Body

This was the easiest thing that I have used since starting my site on Shopify. It was super simple!!

Butterflies & Bees

Really helpful app, we use it a few times every year to announce promotions, inform customers of changes and the like.

Reshine Trading Ltd.

Free version works great! We use it to advertise sales and for other announcements. Can be positioned anywhere on the screen. We may look into upgrading for the rotating banner.