Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote sales on customizable notification bar, increase sales

Sancho & Lola's Closet

I use both this APP and their Free Shipping APP and they are simple to use and effective in helping inform customers during my sales events.

Jude & Me

Great APP easy to use. Creating fast and easy banners which are stress free, this app is one of the easiest to get great results.

Your Hope Doctor

Very easy to use and gives my site a great call to action! I am only using the free version as of now but I am impressed with what they have to offer.

VacuumStore.com

Used this app to create a COVID-19 message on our store but will continue to use it once the need for that goes away. Very easy to install and understand. Does exactly what it says it will do and looks great!
Plenty of options when just using the free version but the premium ones are interesting as well.

Epic Label

I made the banner as a an advanced search button and was straightforward and very easy to set up. Thanks guys for such a wonderful work.

Gazelle lenses

Very easy app and it has very nice options to use I love it! I can't wait to use it on many more holidays

WRAPTIE

Simple to use a good level of customisation for the free version. More than adequate and solved out problem.

The Candle And Incense Shop |We Did Not Invented Incense, But We Perfected It!

This bar has been very helpful for us to make our promotions. Very stable. We are very happy with this app. Recommended!

Riverfront Jewelry

Easy set up... really appreciate that! Easy set (wizard) is important... big time saver. Looking forward to success, and upgrading very soon. Thanks again.

SimpliKo GmbH

Quick and simple to use. Lots of customisation options. Sadly all the good stuff is behind a paywall but its justifiable. Great app!