Hextom: Quick Announcement Bar

Promote sales & notifications on a custom banner, boost sales

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

JAMES & JACOB

Location France

I do appreciate this application it's exactly what I expected. Hope it will work well, I have just installed it.

Muscle Supplements

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Easy set up and looking forward to using on our website. Have not put it in action yet but will update later

MegzCo Studio

I used this app to post an announcement about holiday shipping times. It was really easy to configure and helped manage shipping expectations for my customers.

XXIV Active

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Consider making the bar sticky on top of the dashboard, so that we don't have to constantly scroll up and down to preview it when making changes.

HenJa Hair

Easy to create and isntall. I wish there was an option to have a center pop-up banner message instead of only the top, bottom or html coding. Other than that, I like it and works great with sales.

Hoppin Meal Plans

I found the app really easy to use. The banner looks great on the website. Easy to blend seamlessly into site.

Grace and Lace

Time spent using app Over 2 years

App was incredibly easy to install and simple to use. Offers tons of customization options. The only reason why I gave it 4 stars is because the CTA button on the bars isn't clickable unless you scroll down a tad on the page.

Sadie's Sensational Shop

Time spent using app About 3 hours

I just installed the app didn't have time to use it yet or see it. I'm sure I'll love it! Not sure yet what it looks like or what it will do but I hope it makes my store a bit better.

Supreme Kitchen Islands

First time user and it was very simple to add my information and have it added to my store. Looks great and does exactly what it's supposed to.

ZenToes

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great way to add a quick announcement about a Black Friday sale! Wish you could schedule on the free version, though.