Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on the notification bar to increase sales

Alabama VTG

Been using this app for a couple years - very simple yet very effective and accomplishes what I want to do. Highly recommend.

Candy Shoppe Parlor

Awesome App, and that's just the free version. I am so happy with my results/the final product! Thank you for creating. Seriously, use this app! I used the free version to create a banner for my store. Plenty of good free custom options. I will eventually purchase the paid version.

City Bird

We've used this app for a couple years. It's a super great and simple app to get your message across. We highly recommend it.

Hazard Sky

Simple and easy. Works great and easy to configure. Plenty of options for how to display bars and customize

ハニーバターアーモンドオンラインストア

このアプリは最高のアプリだと思います!
できれば2段とかバーをつけられたらもっと嬉しいです。
あと、文字ごとに色を変えられたら嬉しいです。
しかし無料でここまでの機能があるのは嬉しいです!
しかし無料版でここまでのサービスを定

UVclean™

Very useful and it is easy to understand how creating a bar so really thanks to QAB it helps me a lot

Val Cox Frit

I used this app to create my COVID-19 announcement. Pretty straight forward.
Like that there are options to customize.

Drew's Rainbows

Easy to set-up and it has high recommendations from Drop Ship Lifestyle. Looking forward to seeing how it functions on our website and Shopify store.

We Are Hawaii

Its a great app! I use it to promote specials and FREE Shipping. I also use it to advertise new products and make public announcements. I enjoy using it and its a must-have for any site.

Perfumea

I am always satisfied with this app, on all my shops. Recommended to everyone!!!

Dejan