Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote holiday sales on notification bar, and increase sales

TeacherScrubsandMoreStore

I am currently using the free version of this app. It works well, and is fairly easy to use. When I had a little trouble finding the correct settings, customer support was quick and helpful. I have been able to make edits easily and quickly on my own since then.

Vinyl Cottage

This app was easy to install and works perfectly for the short messages I need to communicate with my customers.

The Gypsy Den

Easy to design and install. Other ones I tried wouldn't work properly but this one is working flawlessly with my site.

TYN-SHOP

nice app rather everyone to use it thank you so much. And it easy to use. just follow instruction you will get it right away

Tadpole Crossing

I made my first Sale Banner and it was pretty easy! Glad I tried it. I truly had no trouble figuring out how to use it.

Classic Legacy

I used Quick Announcement Bar to let my visitors know of my 20% discount to celebrate my birthday. I know I will use this often!

One Hott Mamma

Amazing, user friendly, quick and easy to update/edit. Best around! The templates are easy to update color/font/size. Highly reccomend!

Omniletics

Works great, I love the option to have it stay visible as customers scroll down the site. Its nice to be able to customize the colors to match the site as well!

Ashlyn's Diy Drip

Love using this to make announcement bars for my website! Easy to use and offers lots of customisation, also very helpful.

Lizosoft

App works well, simply bar at the top to warn customers of site issues, at least that what we used it for.