Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote sales on customizable notification bar, increase sales

Chocolatey Clare

Delighted with this app, very easy to set up and looks great. Customisation is straight forward. Thank you!

Cruisin' + Campfires

So easy to create + implement. Really excited to see the results that come from this addition to my site.

poshpinks

This app is super easy to use. It's exactly the simple bar I was looking to add to my shop. The free plan also has everything I need.

unistore

i really like its use ful i was really looking for somthing like this ! and i found it i was felt really happy thankkkk youu

ThePaintedLeaf

Works just as I need it to. I have the free version and it is not too restrictive, but I can also see a benefit of the paid version if you would like statistics.

Lyrical Posters

Quick and easy, overall amazing! The announcement bar is fully customizable which is great. Would reccomend!

Roving House

It's a very simple way to show a sale or special going on in your store. I use it all the time to draw my customers' attention.

RAWDA SHOP

Thank you for making this App, I used it to add another announcement bar, It looks great, and it's easy to use.

thesweetwatch.com

absolutely very easy to use. like it, real time showing the final look, i like it's customization, and it's free to use, very friendly for starters

Chantal Beauty

I really love using this app. My site needed this. The app is very easy to use. Everything is made easy for you to understand.