Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on the notification bar to increase sales

Jared and Cait - riMasks

Super Easy and Nice Look! Their free package allows for one active bar, and that's really all that I use. I love it.

Lights Your Life

So far, very satisfied!
This app is doing exactly what I was hoping for. Very clear with a nice fade in effect!

VITAM DRAGON BALL

super good app

Black Forest Industries

This app is fantastic, worked perfectly and was very intuitive. I tried several other apps prior to this and even though it was a seemingly simple objective, all of the others failed to execute a 'quick announcement'. Highly recommend this.

Treebo Market

Great addition to any website for announcements that you want users to see quickly. Only using the free version now, and I still have a lot of options for the limited 1 banner.

loveperseveres

This app has been amazing in getting my announcements out . Thank you for an awesome app. I truly love it

Primo Dental Products

This product is intuitive and super flexible. Thank you for putting this out for free. Will recommend to all my Shopify friends!

Indigo & Provisions

Easy to use app, less than 5 mins to set up and achieve what I wanted: a simple announcement banner on my site.

Beach Rustic

Just started using it - looks very helpful. Easily customizable messages and bar placement. The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.

Tivoli's Astounding Magic Supply Co.

We tried another app where, after a certain number of views, the popups would just...go away. Grateful that QAB doesn't appear to do that! It looks like something we can depend on.