Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on an announcement bar to increase sales

Sentiments, Inc.

I have the premium service, I set up all my announcement bars for an important sale event. And, now, I find out during my sale that only 1 bar is capable of being active at once. The app says that it's unlimited active bars for the premium service. I will be looking for another app.

OversizeMe

vhbffgnsgnsgfnsfhnfnfdndfnnbvndhndhfnbvnbndmnhdfnmdhnbnvbndhndhnnhdgnhnnnmnhfdnhfngfnfnfgnfgnfsgnsfgnsfnsfg

auryas.com

No support....??? We have some questions but we don't found customer support. We would like to do the same thing with animation on the démo but we don't know how we can do it. Thank you for your help....

Groovy Wear

It's a pretty cool app but the app could be better. It can be more clearer and also with better improvement.

Zaveza

I cannot edit the bar and there is no way for me to delete the current bar....support is taking awhile to answer.

Conmateria 2

tha app is crashing and there isn't a telephone support to quick solve the problem...

Anyway the app is very good.

I just expect a better quickly and friendly support if I need it

Testing Boston Spice

It works. BUT... you cannot have multiple banners without paying a premium fee. The app description here says nothing about that restriction or tell you that you must pay. even the help page on their website does not say that feature is disabled unless you pay for the premium upgrade. Sorta miss leading if you ask me, don't you think so

Sedecia

I added this app to my shop as well Free Shipping Bar by Hextom. However these apps can not be use in the same time on the top of the page.
a pop up window option should be useful.