Hextom: Quick Announcement Bar

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
November 30, 2020

Unfortunately, the bar loads very slowly, seconds after the side loads. Great features but that is really a tough decision to make between looks/performance.

Shoodry
Bulgaria
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 25, 2020

having an issue with this app, bar not showing after installing =( cleared cookies and tried but to no avail.

Moodd Jewelry
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 15 minutes
July 15, 2020

not impressed. No trial period, you can not check how it works actually. Wanted to make sliding like banner but it only have disappear option which stopped working on 3rd day. For $9 app I expected better.

Red Iguana LLC
Time spent using app: 4 days
Edited July 12, 2020

u guys need to do better on your web site because i said so deal with it thank amd also advertise mu

boysdogymnasticstoo
Time spent using app: 6 minutes
June 26, 2020

The bar is great, but REFUSES to let you click on anything to edit it on mobile. Which is why I had to go borrow a desktop computer to change our sales text.

Cowhides Direct
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 5, 2020

its not working, it wont even open. You guys need to upgrade it or fix asap please. Its a very good app

Brooklyn-Streetwear-Company
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited January 5, 2020

It's not working. Showing 503
I tried to install it again. Still, it's of no use.
Please fix it soon.

easyvetsupplies
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited August 21, 2019

I have the premium service, I set up all my announcement bars for an important sale event. And, now, I find out during my sale that only 1 bar is capable of being active at once. The app says that it's unlimited active bars for the premium service. I will be looking for another app.

Sentiments, Inc.
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
February 27, 2019

vhbffgnsgnsgfnsfhnfnfdndfnnbvndhndhfnbvnbndmnhdfnmdhnbnvbndhndhnnhdgnhnnnmnhfdnhfngfnfnfgnfgnfsgnsfgnsfnsfg

OversizeMe
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited September 25, 2018

No support....??? We have some questions but we don't found customer support. We would like to do the same thing with animation on the démo but we don't know how we can do it. Thank you for your help....

auryas.com