Hextom: Quick Announcement Bar

Promote sales & notifications on a custom banner, boost sales

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Shoodry

Location Bulgaria
Time spent using app About 1 month

Unfortunately, the bar loads very slowly, seconds after the side loads. Great features but that is really a tough decision to make between looks/performance.

Moodd Jewelry

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app 15 minutes

having an issue with this app, bar not showing after installing =( cleared cookies and tried but to no avail.

Red Iguana LLC

not impressed. No trial period, you can not check how it works actually. Wanted to make sliding like banner but it only have disappear option which stopped working on 3rd day. For $9 app I expected better.

boysdogymnasticstoo

Time spent using app 6 minutes

u guys need to do better on your web site because i said so deal with it thank amd also advertise mu

Cowhides Direct

Time spent using app About 1 year

The bar is great, but REFUSES to let you click on anything to edit it on mobile. Which is why I had to go borrow a desktop computer to change our sales text.

Brooklyn-Streetwear-Company

its not working, it wont even open. You guys need to upgrade it or fix asap please. Its a very good app

easyvetsupplies

It's not working. Showing 503
I tried to install it again. Still, it's of no use.
Please fix it soon.

Sentiments, Inc.

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

I have the premium service, I set up all my announcement bars for an important sale event. And, now, I find out during my sale that only 1 bar is capable of being active at once. The app says that it's unlimited active bars for the premium service. I will be looking for another app.

OversizeMe

Time spent using app About 1 month

vhbffgnsgnsgfnsfhnfnfdndfnnbvndhndhfnbvnbndmnhdfnmdhnbnvbndhndhnnhdgnhnnnmnhfdnhfngfnfnfgnfgnfsgnsfgnsfnsfg

auryas.com

Location France

No support....??? We have some questions but we don't found customer support. We would like to do the same thing with animation on the démo but we don't know how we can do it. Thank you for your help....

Previous 1