Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on the notification bar to increase sales

Red Iguana LLC

not impressed. No trial period, you can not check how it works actually. Wanted to make sliding like banner but it only have disappear option which stopped working on 3rd day. For $9 app I expected better.

boysdogymnasticstoo

u guys need to do better on your web site because i said so deal with it thank amd also advertise mu

Cowhides Direct

The bar is great, but REFUSES to let you click on anything to edit it on mobile. Which is why I had to go borrow a desktop computer to change our sales text.

Brooklyn-Streetwear-Company

its not working, it wont even open. You guys need to upgrade it or fix asap please. Its a very good app

easyvetsupplies

It's not working. Showing 503
I tried to install it again. Still, it's of no use.
Please fix it soon.

Sentiments, Inc.

I have the premium service, I set up all my announcement bars for an important sale event. And, now, I find out during my sale that only 1 bar is capable of being active at once. The app says that it's unlimited active bars for the premium service. I will be looking for another app.

OversizeMe

vhbffgnsgnsgfnsfhnfnfdndfnnbvndhndhfnbvnbndmnhdfnmdhnbnvbndhndhnnhdgnhnnnmnhfdnhfngfnfnfgnfgnfsgnsfgnsfnsfg

auryas.com

No support....??? We have some questions but we don't found customer support. We would like to do the same thing with animation on the démo but we don't know how we can do it. Thank you for your help....

Groovy Wear

It's a pretty cool app but the app could be better. It can be more clearer and also with better improvement.

Zaveza

I cannot edit the bar and there is no way for me to delete the current bar....support is taking awhile to answer.

Previous 1