Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on an announcement bar to increase sales

The UK Loose Leaf Tea Company Ltd

Used this app to advise on xmas closure, only one problem we found (after 2 customers stated they could not find certain products) on some mobiles it locked the drop down tabs on the front screen, so you could not scroll down. So we had to take it down. Would work well with small inventory though.

Crafter4Life

Very easy to set up a bar about last day to order for Christmas!
However, having to rate the app before seeing if the announcement bar is even working is an issue.

Concetto è

The app is good (and free) but it's some days that is impossible to access the dashboard. Excessive time loading (really long).

Words My Way

It's very easy to set up and does the job accordingly. However, it's okay for the desktop browser, but the optimization for mobile is not good - it extends the screen and messes up the experience.

Durabak Company

only just created the bar, not sure how it looks on mobile at all, not sure how it looks on site even yet, so not sure.

Savor The Sweets

i use this app but i will be deleting it. the bar position keeps changing by it self. I have to keep changing it back

Bold Addictions

Updated: tried to use the bar to go directly under my navigation menu and it doesn't work. Tried using the option to manually place the bar but noticed it wouldn't show the menu navigation or my pictures (it was on top of everything, even while scrolling).

Sent an email, this is the reponse: "Thanks for contacting Hextom. Our app only supports Top and Bottom placement by default. It’s possible to put it elsewhere using the Manual Placement feature and the associated insertion code, although additional coding may be required.

It’s unfortunately not possible for us to develop a guide for using manual placement, since every combination of theme and position would require a different set of placement instructions.

The Manual Placement feature, and the associated insertion code, are provided to make it possible for merchants and their developers to implement their own customizations. It is recommended to hire a developer for any theme customizations, and to implement any edits on a duplicated copy of your theme.

I hope this helps! If there is anything else I can help you with, please don’t hesitate to let me know.".

So, I can't use this bar the way I need to. I'm using the Debut Theme which already has an announcement bar, I need an additional bar to fit under the navigation menu. Off to find another app.

Original Review:

AWESOME FAST, FREE, AND EASY. Wish there were more apps like this (awesome, fast, free, and easy) in the shopify app store. Hopefully this app doesn't change anything so I won't have to change this review.

Waxistash

When set at the bottom, it floats and doesn't go flush to the bottom on Galaxy S10. Looked for a help link and didn't see any.

Pet Lovers Prints

So far, its been very easy to use. More stars if it helps out my store :D
Might be worth upgrading to a paid plan.

Achieve Peak Health

I just dowloaded free version. Surprise, all the nice looks only come with the paid version. I don't know how this will work as it is nothing like the promotional sample. I haven't even seen the new bar. I think this review was asked a tid bit too early.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6