Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on an announcement bar to increase sales

Achieve Peak Health

I just dowloaded free version. Surprise, all the nice looks only come with the paid version. I don't know how this will work as it is nothing like the promotional sample. I haven't even seen the new bar. I think this review was asked a tid bit too early.

RJL

VERY EASY TO USE. BUT THE APP DOES NOT HAVE MANY OPTION IN STANDARD, IF YOU WANT TO LOOK GOO YOU HAVE TO UPGRADE TO PREMIUM BUT EVERYTHING ELSE IS GREAT.

ShellExpressions

I enjoy using the app, posted announcements are super helpful. However, I cannot display multiple announcements on my website, even after upgrading to premium and paying the $9.99 monthly fee. I generated a 2nd announcement bar but no matter what I do, it fails to display. It did display for a few hours when I first posted it, but then it disappeared. I tried re-adding it multiple times but to no avail.

This is why I only rate this app 3 stars. If this bug can get fixed, or if the developer helps me figure out what is wrong, I'll update my review to 5 stars.

pH Miracle Products

I wish the design and style options looked a bit more modern. I appreciate that it's free without the upgrades, but honestly the upgrades aren't that pretty either, so it doesn't entice me. But again, it's very decent for being free. Could maybe be even better! Thanks.

Legend7sports

NOTHING SPECIAL...SOME FUNCTIONS NOT EVEN WORKING .WE TRIED SEVERAL TIMES BUT IT WAS A WASTE TIME.STILL HAVE THE APP THOUGH CAUSE COULDNOT FIND SOMETHING BETTER........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Balance Blades Inc.

This is a good app, however the features that made it great were free, now there is a charge for them.

La Flor Spices

I decided to try this app to help promote a new product. I just finished creating a bar and will need to give it a few days to see how effective it is

Sassy Scrapper

Fantastic App, very customisable and works great. i will definitely be using it on all my pages. thanks

Weldins

Support was very helpful easy steps to follow.

Movobella Body Shoppe

Wish the price was a bit cheaper for just a small banner of words.

Previous 1 3 4 5