4.9
April 2, 2023

I recently had the opportunity to test your announcement bar app and I must say, I was impressed with its functionality and ease of use. The app allowed me to create a customized bar that displayed important announcements at the top of my website. I was able to set the bar to appear on all pages of my website or just specific pages, and could easily change the content of the bar as needed.

Brushypaws
Time spent using app: 22 minutes
March 12, 2023

This is my first time using this app, Im so excited to see what effects it will have on my customers to up-sale products on my website.

Fuklove_clothing
Time spent using app: 19 minutes
January 5, 2023

This app was easy to install and configure with the personalised message. I would recommend it to all dropshippers starting their business.

Leluxshop
South Africa
Time spent using app: 15 minutes
December 11, 2022

Very easy to use the announcement bar feature. Nice addition to your online store. You should love it.

Raw Paws Unlimtied
Time spent using app: 8 days
December 2, 2022

I used this to help me create a banner for sale, worked great! Basic bar but does what I need it to just fine!

nevsher lior
Time spent using app: 33 minutes
November 9, 2022

Great app. Simple, easy to use. Can get your bar up and running in minutes. The only issue is the animation cannot be previewed, at least it wasn't working for me.

NO Grow Australia
Time spent using app: 6 months
November 9, 2022

easy to use & does the trick in terms of announcement bars. i'm not a huge fan of the default colors but it's nice that there's a free option & I've been happy with the app.

ixoq-boxi
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
June 30, 2022

We might need to upgrade to have more animation settings to appease the customer and show a more cooler yet professional outlook

The Zinc Guy
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
May 3, 2022

Seems OK so far. Seems OK so far. Seems OK so far. Seems OK so far. Seems OK so far. Seems OK so far

RareVinyl.com
Time spent using app: 12 minutes
March 23, 2022

I like it. They must to add drop shadow effect to the text to avoid background confusion. Out of that the app is an excellent tool to boost your sales.

DA Bath Boutique