Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on the notification bar to increase sales

Paper Crane custom fine jewelry boutique

So far so good. Its very easy to use and I like the customizable abilities that come with the free option.

Alvixo

Good application for annoucment bar I use very easy , thank you for making this happen , best place.

AirDrop

Aweseome app, fast an quick to set up. Love the sticky function. Only issue: Would like to be able to adjust the text size on mobile! If this would be possible 5 stars ;)

Protection for Humanity

HELPFUL. Easy to set up and use. Free. HELPFUL. HELPFUL. Easy to set up and use. Free. HELPFUL. Easy to set up and use. Free.

Ralston Fabrics

Very easy. Not looked at it yet, but was very simple to set up. If I hadn't had a couple of glases of wine, I could probably say something more useful :-)

Trouper Prints

The app is quick to install and what I really love about it is that the announcement bar is totally customizable.

S.T.A.R.S

Great, but doesn't work. Had some problems trying to put it together, apparently didn't work for my template.

Mjlacquer

This App is ok, for what I need. . Just wish I could do more than 1 announcement bar. Unless I don’t know what I’m doing.

Miami Food Co.

I hate it when free apps don't do everything I want (hahahahaha I kid, I kid.) This quick announcement bar is so unbelievably easy to install, customize, and make live it's completely ridiculous. One day I'll cave and spend the $10/month for intra-day rotation of the bars & other goodies, but in the meantime, I'm grateful for this free version. Just do it.

Safety Rail Source

Very easy to install and use. I don't see the emoji function, however I've just started getting into it. It would be nice if some additional features were part of basic package.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33