Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on an announcement bar to increase sales

Camargo Events

Very comprehensive, but easy to use. I chose the application based on its high number of highly rated reviews.

516 Polish

Used for a quick coronavirus promotion, was simple to install and the free version does more than enough for me. Very pleased!

thelightdesign

Maybe didn't see but look like there's no ption to bolden the letters. Still good app though! I recommend

carbon tactics

I used this app to create a clearance/ sale bar. it looks nice I havent seen results yet. Hopefully it gives more purchases.

Laura Bottas

QAB is really helpful to make my e-shop look crowded and attractive.
Customer surf the shop can easily guide by the announcement.

Urban Optimist

It was easy to install and was done in just a few minutes. If it increases sales, then my four stars will go up to five.

digitalshoppy.in

very well designed but for free users there are only limited options but its ok very good app for announcement tool

ascot & charlie

Convenient, useful and easy to set up/ use. The bar animations seem to not be working, but the rest is pretty simple. Design options a bit limited.

lagom.eco

Easy to use and clear to understand. Free plan is enough to start. Lot of choices to personalize the announcement bar. Good app !

JAMES & JACOB

I do appreciate this application it's exactly what I expected. Hope it will work well, I have just installed it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32