Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on the notification bar to increase sales

Red Yellow Black

I got recommended this app from shopify support as I needed a free banner to announce my xmas cut off dates. Has the features I needed at no extra cost so I recommend. Easy to use. It has extra features I hope to use if my income increases.

Lavvish FiT

This makes my page more cleaner than using the section they provide in the theme setup. It works just as I need it to work. The announcement is bold and clear of display

Fluent Trends

I am getting familiar with it. Thus far it seems great. My developer downloaded this app and again I am getting familiar with it. Once I continue using it. I will give a more accurate review.

Natural Pet Store Singapore

I use this app to add a quick top bar to highlight special deals or make announcements. It is really easy to use!

The Gift Of Givings

Really easy to use, great options on a free plan. It would be good if you could schedule when you want the announcement bar to begin showing on website to work with promos. If you can, I would love to know how.

Airshoppen At Home

I really like this super simple app and it did exactly what I need it to!
The free plan was sufficient for me and I believe it has all the features need for a basic information bar.

Future Fitness Store

I used this app to make a quick notification bar it works well and it's very seamless customization options are lacking but there is a code area.

Admirávelle

Has some basic but well needed features, would recommend if you are not into coding, offers you a quick solution.

Tregene

Really useful as a free app. Easy to use, highly customizable. Wish they allow you to put up multiple banners tho.

DonnaBellaForYou

I used it to start my shopify store. easy to use. looking for a 'flying banner'- suppose I need to upgrade for that! thanks

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34