Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar | Reviews

by Hextom

Show your Christmas & New Year sales on a bar, boost sales

LifeStylz

Have been using QAB for sometime now without issues. The free version is good enough and hasn't given any trouble.

Sand&Roza

Simple d'utilisation et bien expliqué. Moi qui suis novice, ça m'a beaucoup aidé. Je recommande fortement.

Blue Clover Devices

We just need to use the advertisement bar. I hope this app is helpful to our website................

BC MedEquip

I used this app to make important announcements. It would be better if it smoothly appeared and did not glitch the website when the screen first appears.

Geeky Girl Scents

Works great for what I need! However, I can’t edit the bars on my phone. It won’t let me go to the end of my text in the bar.

Stitchin Heaven

I like that you can schedule the announcements out, but the bar slows down our homepage. Probably still one of the best announcement bar apps, but could use some improvement.

Casenomy

Great application, it can be very useful to increase sales and get more customers. Love that it gives a wide range of tools and options in order to design your bar. Just Awesome !

V'Enza ®

I tried it and it works... BUT I am struggling with getting my current menu/header to go down so the new announcement bar doesn't overlap

Namiko

So far so good, suuper easy to install and to set up, but you ask me to review you before I've had a chance to see the bar live on mi site, I'll update this later

Tea is the way

Very good app and very easy to setup. Loved the options and the customizations. One thing that would be nice to add is the ability to have a slightly taller bar, with two rows (or more) of text instead of just one. Sometimes being able to split the rows can add more impact to the message.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36