Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote sales on customizable notification bar, increase sales

Namiko

So far so good, suuper easy to install and to set up, but you ask me to review you before I've had a chance to see the bar live on mi site, I'll update this later

Tea is the way

Very good app and very easy to setup. Loved the options and the customizations. One thing that would be nice to add is the ability to have a slightly taller bar, with two rows (or more) of text instead of just one. Sometimes being able to split the rows can add more impact to the message.

Luxe Lowkey

This application is very quick and easy to customize! I do wish there was a rolling banner option. Otherwise, I love it.

Tastefullydone Hometique

Great app. Perfect for business promotions. The downside: gives limited options with page promotion.

Union Wood Co

Hey! Great and easy app. The only issue I had was when I was trying to add emojis to the text. They work but the spacing between the emoji and the following word would not evenly space. How I wanted it to look: We are closed Happy holidays!
How it looked: We are closed Happy holidays! I could not get that space after the emoji so it looked like a mistake. I ended up scrapping it, which sucks because emojis make messages more approachable and eye-catching. Thanks!

Because We Chair

Very good but some reason on the mobile version of my store, I can only see the bar if I turn the phone sideways. This only happened with some bars fyi

ItsOnlyOneYou

Good so far. I have not had an issues as of yet. I haven't received a conversion from it. So I'm waiting to see how this goes.

Aglamesis Brothers Inc

Very easy to set up! it would be nice if you could see the bar when you are editing fonts and colors instead of having to scroll up and down between the preview and the settings.

Enzymedica

I used this app a couple of times to create announcement bars on our e-commerce store. They work great when you want a quick notification to your customers for a holiday or other event, limited or ongoing. The only thing I didn't like was I was unable to insert an image into the banner. That would have made it even better.

Gifts of Love

Awesome app which works well on a computer and mobile device. Simple to use. Looks Good. And great Support.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35