Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote Black Friday sales on notification bar, increase sales

Aglamesis Brothers Inc

Very easy to set up! it would be nice if you could see the bar when you are editing fonts and colors instead of having to scroll up and down between the preview and the settings.

Enzymedica

I used this app a couple of times to create announcement bars on our e-commerce store. They work great when you want a quick notification to your customers for a holiday or other event, limited or ongoing. The only thing I didn't like was I was unable to insert an image into the banner. That would have made it even better.

Gifts of Love

Awesome app which works well on a computer and mobile device. Simple to use. Looks Good. And great Support.

Red Yellow Black

I got recommended this app from shopify support as I needed a free banner to announce my xmas cut off dates. Has the features I needed at no extra cost so I recommend. Easy to use. It has extra features I hope to use if my income increases.

Lavvish FiT

This makes my page more cleaner than using the section they provide in the theme setup. It works just as I need it to work. The announcement is bold and clear of display

Fluent Trends

I am getting familiar with it. Thus far it seems great. My developer downloaded this app and again I am getting familiar with it. Once I continue using it. I will give a more accurate review.

Natural Pet Store Singapore

I use this app to add a quick top bar to highlight special deals or make announcements. It is really easy to use!

The Gift Of Givings

Really easy to use, great options on a free plan. It would be good if you could schedule when you want the announcement bar to begin showing on website to work with promos. If you can, I would love to know how.

Airshoppen At Home

I really like this super simple app and it did exactly what I need it to!
The free plan was sufficient for me and I believe it has all the features need for a basic information bar.

Future Fitness Store

I used this app to make a quick notification bar it works well and it's very seamless customization options are lacking but there is a code area.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35