Hextom: Quick Announcement Bar

Promote sales & notifications on a custom banner, boost sales

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

The Zinc Guy

We might need to upgrade to have more animation settings to appease the customer and show a more cooler yet professional outlook

RareVinyl.com

Seems OK so far. Seems OK so far. Seems OK so far. Seems OK so far. Seems OK so far. Seems OK so far

DA Bath Boutique

I like it. They must to add drop shadow effect to the text to avoid background confusion. Out of that the app is an excellent tool to boost your sales.

JB Arts of Almonte

Am using the free option right now. Quick, easy and does the job. Yes you are limited to a small range of colours, but this is the free option that I am using so that's ok.

LifeStylz

Have been using QAB for sometime now without issues. The free version is good enough and hasn't given any trouble.

Sand&Roza

Simple d'utilisation et bien expliqué. Moi qui suis novice, ça m'a beaucoup aidé. Je recommande fortement.

Blue Clover Devices

We just need to use the advertisement bar. I hope this app is helpful to our website................

BC MedEquip

I used this app to make important announcements. It would be better if it smoothly appeared and did not glitch the website when the screen first appears.

Geeky Girl Scents

Works great for what I need! However, I can’t edit the bars on my phone. It won’t let me go to the end of my text in the bar.

Stitchin Heaven

I like that you can schedule the announcements out, but the bar slows down our homepage. Probably still one of the best announcement bar apps, but could use some improvement.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36