Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on an announcement bar to increase sales

Canada bikers

Very easy and quick to use.
With the free plan, it's perfect for a start-up like ourselves
The paid plan is quite reasonable too..

MISE MEAL PREP

super easy to use, customizable, and can have more than one saved at a time. for each switching out. Great app!!!

IllumitechX

Very good app, it gets the job done and is extremely easy to use. i use it to announce promotions and works like a charm.

Chakra Palace

Top Class application. Does everything it claims without fuss. By using it we help our customers find what they are looking for fast.

luxious

fjianfieqgnioa

Platinum Leather Emporium

It is a great app , easy to use and fits in very well with my theme with no problems, I highly recommend this app

FirmFresh

I used this app to help me display a unique announcement just on my product pages. My theme's announcement bar does not let me target pages so this app was a great help. I was able to customize the look to match my theme perfectly. So many great features on the FREE plan I find it provides great value. Easy to install, a quick copy/paste, anyone can do it.

Lulu Bug Jewelry

Great app, really easy to use! I really like being able to put up a quick announcement that's visible on all my pages.

Sawyer Ceramics

Needed an easy way to add a "free shipping over $75" banner on my website. Had it setup in minutes.

Phoenix Rising Saddles Gaited Horse Tack

This app is simple to use and allows me to easily point customers to a point of focus at any given time.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 400 401