Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on an announcement bar to increase sales

Hosieramausa

This app does exactly what it says. Works amazing! integrates nicely! Check it out at kaleidokidsusa.com!

Artifact Percussion

Love it! As a handcrafted made-to-order store that has longer turnaround times, I just needed something simple to display my guaranteed Christmas delivery deadline. I was already using the stock Shopify bar included in my theme to announce other sales. This app was perfect. Quick, easy, free, and got the job done. I also really appreciate that even though I was using the free plan, it didn't force me to display their logo/link, etc. on the bar. Awesome. Thanks so much to the app developers!

LifeFlix

It's easy to set up and drove new business to my store. Thanks for a simple app that has really changed things for us!

Evutec Corp

Great product, using it now, much better than the standard theme bar. Would recommend. Will see if upgrade is worth it.

Sonos Singapore

SUPER AWESOME! Exactly what I was looking for. Simple to use and customize as well. 10/10 would recommend!

Dulces Sueños Mi Bebé

The bar is very easy to setup. Comes with a lot of functionality. I would definitely recommend this app.

So Fly Drones

The free version of this app is fantastic and just want I needed. Highly recommend for a banner on top of your site.

Our New Baby! Inc

Great app. works well. Easy to use, flexible to different campaigns. Des exactly what we needed it to do.

LOVESICK

Easy to use and implement to storefront. Great tools & options available upon installation. Would recommend.

holyland4Jesus

Great tool, helped me create and present a new sale. Quick, easy and working!
Many design options, and it has free plan.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 380 381