Recensioner (181)

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
23 april 2024

I really like this app to communicate promotions and special offers. The support is super quick and helpful. I also like the recently added option to set different font sizes for desktop, mobile and tablet

Glambou
Tyskland
6 månader användning av appen
DevIT.Software svarade 24 april 2024

Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying our app. Our team is dedicated to providing prompt and helpful support, so it's great to know that you've had a positive experience with us. If you have any questions or customization requests, feel free to reach out anytime.

29 mars 2024

This app is exactly what we needed and was very easy to set up. There are several types of banners included. We made some changes to our website and had an issue, so I used the chat button from the app page. Sure enough, a real person actually responded within a few minutes and fixed the problem! The support is excellent!

Tanshon
2 månader användning av appen
DevIT.Software svarade 30 mars 2024

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We're thrilled to hear that our app met your needs and that you found it easy to set up. It's fantastic to know that you're enjoying the variety of banners available. Our team takes great pride in providing top-notch support, and we're delighted to hear that our support team was able to promptly assist you with the issue you encountered. If you have any further questions or need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for choosing our app!

30 maj 2024

Excellent customer service. Always very helpful.

KFIGURE
Storbritannien
6 månader användning av appen
DevIT.Software svarade 1 juni 2024

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you appreciated our work. We will try to please you not only with good support but also with nice functionality :)

15 april 2024

Great app, support was very helpful and quick to fix the issue I was encountering!

Bitchin' Sauce
3 månader användning av appen
DevIT.Software svarade 17 april 2024

Thank you for the positive review. We are really glad to hear that you are fully satisfied with our app. If you need any help, we are available to assist you :)

29 juni 2024

seamless integration with Shopify themes, and customizable banner options. It performs well on both desktop and mobile platforms

Office Goods Depot
9 dagar användning av appen
DevIT.Software svarade 1 juli 2024

Thank you very much for such a clear and informative review! We're happy to continue in creating really useful app with all flexible functionals and user-friendly customization interface.

Thanks one more time for that powerful motivation!

29 april 2024

Great customer service! App has what I need

Craytown, USA
USA
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
DevIT.Software svarade 1 maj 2024

Thanks for your feedback. We work to ensure that our application has everything you need. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.

9 juli 2024

very useful. highly recommended

Daimonji
Singapore
24 dagar användning av appen
DevIT.Software svarade 11 juli 2024

Your feedback is very important for us to understand that we're moving in the proper direction, thank you so much for it! Always ready to provide the best service that we can!

30 juni 2024

Very good support, got a message back within 1 minute and got help all that I needed.

The app is also very useful, tried multiple other announcement bar apps and they didn't have all the functionality that this one offers.

GlowTech
Storbritannien
14 minuter användning av appen
DevIT.Software svarade 3 juli 2024

We're really working hard to get it on that high level, so such a review has the truly significant value for our entire team, thank you so much! We're moving forward in developing our app, and always happy to assist with any potential issue or concern.

5 juli 2024

I recently had use Quicky Trending Bars and Banner for my website, and I must say, I am thoroughly impressed.
Setting up the trending bars and banner was incredibly straightforward. The interface is user-friendly, and even for someone with minimal technical skills, it took just a few minutes to get everything up and running.

SOUQ BHARAT
Indien
31 minuter användning av appen
DevIT.Software svarade 7 juli 2024

What a great feedback, thank you very much for those words that are pleasant so far! Your review shows us that we do our thing right, and gives us the best motivation to move forward and make that product and service better and better with every next update.

26 februari 2024

I recently had the pleasure of using the Quicky Announcement Bar app, and I must say it exceeded all my expectations! From its diverse range of announcement bars, including discount and shipping bars, to the seamlessly integrated pop-ups for subscriptions, this app has proven to be an invaluable asset for my business.

What truly sets Quicky apart is the outstanding support provided by Oleksandr and the support team. I encountered a few queries and was pleasantly surprised by the swift and helpful responses from Oleksandr. The level of customer service demonstrated by the support team is nothing short of exemplary. Their quick and effective assistance ensured a smooth and hassle-free experience.

The variety of announcement bars available allowed me to tailor my messages precisely to my audience, whether it be promoting discounts, highlighting shipping information, or encouraging subscriptions. The intuitive interface made customization a breeze, even for someone like me who is not particularly tech-savvy.

In summary, Quicky Announcement Bar is a must-have app for any business looking to enhance its online presence and effectively communicate with customers. The combination of a user-friendly interface, a diverse array of announcement options, and unparalleled customer support makes it stand out in the crowded app marketplace. I wholeheartedly recommend Quicky to fellow business owners and applaud Oleksandr and the support team for their exceptional service. Keep up the fantastic work!

DIY Wall Panel
Turkiet
10 dagar användning av appen
DevIT.Software svarade 28 februari 2024

Wow🤩! Thank you so much for your enthusiastic review! We're thrilled to hear that Quicky Announcement Bar has exceeded your expectations and proven to be a valuable asset for your business. Providing a diverse range of announcement options and seamless integration for subscriptions is exactly what we aimed for when developing the app. We take immense pride in our support team's dedication to delivering swift and helpful assistance, ensuring our users have a hassle-free experience. Your feedback truly motivates us to continue improving and providing the best possible service. We're honored to have your recommendation and look forward to serving you and other business owners even better in the future!