Recensioner (186)

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
7 januari 2024

The developers were kind enough to contact me, and solve an issue I had with the visibility of the banner font on mobile, for which I am grateful.

Bookish Freaks
Storbritannien
29 dagar användning av appen
DevIT.Software svarade 9 januari 2024

We're thrilled to hear that our team assisted you with the visibility issue regarding the banner font on mobile! Providing solutions and ensuring a smooth experience for our users is always our priority. Your appreciation means a lot to us. If you ever encounter any more concerns or need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for your kind words and five-star review!

5 december 2023

Only app where you can put your countryflag in your announcement bar. fast and helpful support, i only waited a few minutes. The only app you need for beautiful and eye catching banners, so many possibilities. Thank you

PainStop Danmark
Danmark
3 månader användning av appen
DevIT.Software svarade 6 december 2023

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you appreciate our app's features. We are also doing our best to provide fast and helpful support 24/7. If you have any more suggestions or feedback, feel free to reach out. Happy to have you on board!

7 augusti 2023

Amazing customer service, and a beautiful scrolling banner. I had an issue with the app, where it added an extra white space to the site. I contacted customer service (grateful I did) and by mid day it was fixed! Thanks team

Cats n Scribbles
6 månader användning av appen
DevIT.Software svarade 9 augusti 2023

We are grateful to you for your review.
It is very nice to know that the banner looks good on your store. Also, we are glad that we could help you customize it according to your needs.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you need help or have questions.

17 juli 2024

todo perfecto

curiac.com
Spanien
En dag användning av appen
DevIT.Software svarade 19 juli 2024

Thank you a lot for that laconic and motivating feedback! Thank you for letting us know we're on the right way!

14 november 2023

It's not often I write reviews, but this compact app is truly remarkable. For those seeking to add a photo to their announcement banner, look no further—this app is straightforward, user-friendly, and unique in its offerings. I highly endorse it for anyone's needs, and to top it off, it's available on the free plan. A must-try!

Myfuryyy
Australien
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
DevIT.Software svarade 22 november 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with our app! We're thrilled to hear that you find our app remarkable and user-friendly. We appreciate your endorsement and are delighted to provide unique solutions.

5 december 2023

great team of developers and support. The app is very well designed. I'm still in the learning and testing phase, but I already like how everything works and looks. Support was also able to recognize my request immediately and take care of everything for me with engraving. Oleksii has done a great job, thank you for that!

CagillyPaw e.U.
Tyskland
11 dagar användning av appen
DevIT.Software svarade 6 december 2023

Thank you for your fantastic feedback! I've passed it to Dev Team and Oleksii. They greatly appreciate your acknowledgment. Feel free to reach out if you have more questions or need assistance. We're here to help make your experience even better!"

17 augusti 2023

this app helped me achieve exactly what I wanted to add for my shopify. Made things simple and easy for me and editing it easy to do if I need to.

Periwinkle Beauty
Storbritannien
2 månader användning av appen
DevIT.Software svarade 19 augusti 2023

Thank you for your feedback.
We are always at your service for help with the app.

8 juli 2024

Amazing app! Simple to use and understand.

The PrenaBelt
Kanada
DevIT.Software svarade 9 juli 2024

Thank you for your kind words! We're glad that we've been able to provide you with a simple, yet functional banner app. If you have any questions or need assistance, we're here to help!

21 december 2023

I love the ease of use of this app along with the exceptional customer service/support and attention to detail. I had a browser problem which most developers wouldn't care about but Sergey was more than responsive and caring. Thank you!

Aidan Gill for Men
8 dagar användning av appen
DevIT.Software svarade 22 december 2023

Thanks so much for sharing your positive experience with us. Feel free to contact us anytime. We'll continue to provide the best service and app functions that we have.

30 januari 2024

Great support, great team, loved my experience with them.

CERO Bikes
En dag användning av appen
DevIT.Software svarade 31 januari 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words and 5-star review! We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with our support team. If you ever need assistance or have further feedback, feel free to reach out.