Anmeldelser (62)

• 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
24. april 2024

Killer app for doing bulk edits!

ExcellentSupply.com
8 måneder bruger appen
7. juni 2024

This app stands out as the best in its category. Having tried numerous similar apps, I can confidently say that this one surpasses them all. David's outstanding customer service was a game-changer. His prompt responses and willingness to incorporate tailored features left a lasting impression. While the app itself is excellent, David's personalized approach elevated it to new heights. Highly recommended!

DailySale
Cirka en måned bruger appen
12. maj 2024

Great Free bulk editor for prices

Mughal Arts Gallery
Indien
12 dage bruger appen
4. april 2024

App has been outstanding, in deleting unwanted issues, in one shot, when you have 16k products, Thank you

toners.ca
28 dage bruger appen
26. marts 2024

So far so good, seems to have what's needed and easy to do

ABS Naturals
Cirka en måned bruger appen
6. marts 2024

This tool is a must for any store with more than 10 items. It's easy to set up and use. In 1 minute I could set up and run a task that manually will take hours or days to do.
David was very helpful setting up code for complicated tasks every time I reached out for help.

LamCham
3 måneder bruger appen
5. april 2024

I have no words to describe the support of this App! Simply the best.
They answered my questions and accompanied me throughout the process, they also guided me in everything I needed to do to use the application correctly.
Certainly an App to use for a long, long time.
Thanks!!!

Galfnor
10 dage bruger appen
4. juni 2024

Saved me hours of time updating the products.

Auntie Anna's
2 dage bruger appen
1. marts 2024

David provides perfect support and help, and the app is amazing - i can highly suggest this app for anyone who wish a product that fix any issue while keeping a high quality along with perfect support

Plusshop
Danmark
10 dage bruger appen
8. marts 2024

I can't say enough about David's support. He went beyond fixing my bulk edit "problem" for my shop. My listing HTML was messed up so he had to run a custom query and he was so patient and helpful. Great communication skills and amazing problem solving skills. I love to use this app. I've been using a different app before this one, and their price, support, and app features are not even comparable to this one. I hope they are here to stay. Well done guys!

Candy Jar Studios