4.9
April 23, 2023

It has its weaknesses but overall i am pleased... now i have to write more before my review can be submitted... ok.. visit my website at HijabSalma.com!

Hijab Online Shop Deutschland
Germany
About 1 year using the app
May 23, 2023

This is everything I was looking for and then some! It has turned hour long projects into 30 second automations

Lisa Robertson
5 months using the app
QuickBulkEdit replied May 23, 2023

Thank you, we are so glad you found the app helpful! :)

July 14, 2023

This is by far one of the easiest apps to use. The interface is extremely user friendly and the available options are relevant and endless. The support team is extremely accommodating and their response time is impeccable. I wanted to bulk edit my profit margins and I was having a hard time figuring out how to do so. Come to find out the app didn't currently support that action. The support team reassured me and came up with a solution for me within 24 hours. I have since been successfully able to edit my profit margins to my desired amount. I definitely recommend this app to all business owners. It saved me soooooo much time and I am happy with my results.

Holistic Home Shop
2 days using the app
February 24, 2024

Easy to use, saved days of manual editing

Glass vandal
April 5, 2023

This app is a amazing to bulk edit your SEO Product information and metafield, It is a very easy use to filter the product you want to target, I will give 10 of 10 rate

TOTO Tire
About 1 month using the app
August 15, 2023

This just took out a lot of leg-work for us - I'm talking hours and hours of work. Solid app - does what it says on the tin.

iD Gaming
4 days using the app
June 7, 2023

Absolute life-saver of an app. The devs are super responsive, and this is saving me untold hours of work and really makes a huge difference for my small store.

Huttonian Designs
26 days using the app
June 14, 2023

Very nice and fast support! The devs are super responsive and they reached out for every problem and fixed it.

dune
Kosovo
About 2 months using the app
June 26, 2023

Lots of bugs. Saving changes reduced seo score, have to refresh page to show changes, can't save settings and settings don't work correctly... and more

BadAss Gifts
4 days using the app
QuickBulkEdit replied June 26, 2023

Sorry, but the problems you mentioned don't really seem relevant to this app. Could you please send an email to support@quickbulkedit.com with more details about these issues?

Thanks