Reviews (67)

Great

Charmé
1 day using the app
August 15, 2023

This just took out a lot of leg-work for us - I'm talking hours and hours of work. Solid app - does what it says on the tin.

iD Gaming
4 days using the app
June 26, 2023

Lots of bugs. Saving changes reduced seo score, have to refresh page to show changes, can't save settings and settings don't work correctly... and more

BadAss Gifts
4 days using the app
QuickBulkEdit replied June 26, 2023

Sorry, but the problems you mentioned don't really seem relevant to this app. Could you please send an email to support@quickbulkedit.com with more details about these issues?

Thanks

July 14, 2023

This is by far one of the easiest apps to use. The interface is extremely user friendly and the available options are relevant and endless. The support team is extremely accommodating and their response time is impeccable. I wanted to bulk edit my profit margins and I was having a hard time figuring out how to do so. Come to find out the app didn't currently support that action. The support team reassured me and came up with a solution for me within 24 hours. I have since been successfully able to edit my profit margins to my desired amount. I definitely recommend this app to all business owners. It saved me soooooo much time and I am happy with my results.

Holistic Home Shop
2 days using the app
December 20, 2023

I am very pleased with the QuickEdit app. It is saving me a tremendous amount of time and I am extremely pleased!

Rigolette's Treasures
38 minutes using the app
April 5, 2023

Quickly and safely updates everything I need.
Useful tool for big amounts of products or variants.

Arekkusu-Store
About 5 hours using the app
QuickBulkEdit replied April 5, 2023

Thank you so much! We love to hear this 😊

Edited April 27, 2023

it does not support editing more than 50 objects at once on free plan, then why would anybody try it if they can edit 50 objects at once in basic shopify?
waste of time.

Brickcraft
18 minutes using the app
QuickBulkEdit replied April 27, 2023

Hello. I'm sorry that you were not satisfied with the app. We believe 50 products for the Demo plan is very generous compared to other apps, and is more than sufficient for testing the app. Our next plan is also very generous and reasonably priced compared to other apps. Also, the built-in Shopify bulk editor doesn't support editing descriptions, metafields, or other fields that we support. We hope you will reconsider your decision as you manually update your products 🙂