Quick Pick Pick Lists

Quick Pick Pick Lists

by wecre8websites

Picklists to pick items quickly and fulfill your orders faster

SaveCo Online Ltd

Quite possibly one of the worst apps I've ever seen on Shopify and I've literally trialed close to 100 since last year! And what's worse? Terrible customer service, no one has replied to actually resolve the very basic fundamental flaws with their program (it does not allow you to "manage bins" since each of our 6000 products is coming up individually so it would take months to add a warehouse bin label to each product) and the fact that you cannot manage alternative products via the app is a fatal flaw. Only received one email asking me to turn the bin feature on and off again (the equivalent of hardware support telling you to restart your PC to fix the blue screen of death rather than actually telling you what's causing the PC crash!).... well.. I'll wait another 24 hours then reinstall this terrible abomination that's found it's way onto the Shopify app store....

January 14, 2021

Hi there, thank you for your feedback. We always appreciate hearing from our users when they are being constructive, and in this case, it’s a good opportunity to clear the air.

You reached out last Friday (7 days ago) stating that you “really like the app” and that you needed help, and we responded over the weekend with a solution. We then received another ticket from you this week stating that we hadn't gotten back to you and asking for help with something else. We responded promptly.

Then, overnight, you wrote to us 3 times, sent us a service request, threatened us with a 1-star review, and when we didn’t answer in 6-8h, left this review.

We have since resolved the issue and contacted you with no response on all 3 channels you used to contact us.

I hope we were able to solve this for you, as we value all of our users and always try to exceed their expectations with service and functionality.

Kindest regards,
Quick Pick Support

British Snacks

This is absolutely hands down the best, most useful app I have found for my store. I ship chocolates, sweets and other food items so I can have 100 items of different types in one order and every order is different. I have used this for one evening and what would normally take nearly a whole day has taken a couple of hours. Amazing. I'm in love. This is going to change my life I swear! And I haven't even played around with all the features yet

RENWILLS

Giving 1 star for now because I reached out 2 days into my free trial about an issue I am having with this app and now with 1 day remaining with my free trial and no one has responded to my request for support.

April 28, 2020

Good afternoon Renwills,
We apologize for the delay in answering. Please check you email for our response.

Valentine Wigs

This is a simply superb app. It has helped our efficiency 100% and the support from Jonathan is outstanding. We recommend this app for all serious ecommerce stores. You will not be disappointed!!

WGCShop

Just added to my shop, very helpful for pickup & packing, keep to upgrade it be more perfect.......thanks

November 29, 2019

Thank you for the review! Quick Pick was built to solve a problem we faced in our own stores and we're so happy that other merchants like yourself are also finding it helpful!

T8

Very useful app and great customer service from the developer. Love the breakdown by product and breakdown by order on the pdf. The former we use to pack, the latter we use to pack and verify.

Corner Post Meats

We use this app with our Shopify Shipping. Easy to use and set up. It makes picking orders simple and lets us verify current stock while picking. It was simple to personalize for our needs and great customer service.

NJ Pet Supply

If I could give a higher rating for this app/app developer I would do so in a heartbeat. I have worked with Jonathan since the first 10 minutes that the app was installed on our site and I had a question. He was prompt in every reply (faster than I could even close the email client sometimes), and worked with us personally to tailor the app to our specific needs. He was able to add every feature we requested! I HIGHLY recommend this app AND developer! Number 1 on shopify so far (and we have installed and uninstalled a LOT of apps trying to get our njpetsupply.com shopify store ready for launch with our migration). Anyone who leaves less than 5 stars has likely never contacted him for support or assistance. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

March 10, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind feedback :) It's always a pleasure to work directly with merchants like yourselves to find solutions unique to their business.

SoKKs.com

It's a very helpful and inexpensive app which saves me a lot of time. My only complaints/asks is to have the ability to sort columns by location and be able to have images display on the pdf download pick list.

March 10, 2019

Hi Sokks! Thanks for the feedback. Because orders are not assigned a location until they are being fulfilled, unfortunately it's not possible to sort that way. You can try the warehouse bins feature though which, when enabled, sorts by bin location. If your first warehouse is 00 and your second is 01, you could name your bins something like 00-001-A-001 and they will sort alphabetically.

For the images, I invite you to reach out to us directly. We could potentially make this available for you.

Twotags

I did not even get to try this app!
This app took forever to sync. Even after the sync, it still doesnt work. It just goes into a blank page which takes forever to load, which also loads to an error page.

March 10, 2019

I'm very sorry that you experienced trouble with Quick Pick. We have since migrated to a server with more capacity and have not had any issues of this type since. If you continue to have issues, I invite you to contact us and we'll do everything we can to help you out.

Previous 1