Quick Pick Pick Lists

Quick Pick Pick Lists

by JSJ.Expert

Picklists to pick items quickly and fulfill your orders faster

T8

Very useful app and great customer service from the developer. Love the breakdown by product and breakdown by order on the pdf. The former we use to pack, the latter we use to pack and verify.

Corner Post Meats

We use this app with our Shopify Shipping. Easy to use and set up. It makes picking orders simple and lets us verify current stock while picking. It was simple to personalize for our needs and great customer service.

NJ Pet Supply

If I could give a higher rating for this app/app developer I would do so in a heartbeat. I have worked with Jonathan since the first 10 minutes that the app was installed on our site and I had a question. He was prompt in every reply (faster than I could even close the email client sometimes), and worked with us personally to tailor the app to our specific needs. He was able to add every feature we requested! I HIGHLY recommend this app AND developer! Number 1 on shopify so far (and we have installed and uninstalled a LOT of apps trying to get our njpetsupply.com shopify store ready for launch with our migration). Anyone who leaves less than 5 stars has likely never contacted him for support or assistance. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

March 10, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind feedback :) It's always a pleasure to work directly with merchants like yourselves to find solutions unique to their business.

SoKKs.com

It's a very helpful and inexpensive app which saves me a lot of time. My only complaints/asks is to have the ability to sort columns by location and be able to have images display on the pdf download pick list.

March 10, 2019

Hi Sokks! Thanks for the feedback. Because orders are not assigned a location until they are being fulfilled, unfortunately it's not possible to sort that way. You can try the warehouse bins feature though which, when enabled, sorts by bin location. If your first warehouse is 00 and your second is 01, you could name your bins something like 00-001-A-001 and they will sort alphabetically.

For the images, I invite you to reach out to us directly. We could potentially make this available for you.

Twotags

I did not even get to try this app!
This app took forever to sync. Even after the sync, it still doesnt work. It just goes into a blank page which takes forever to load, which also loads to an error page.

March 10, 2019

I'm very sorry that you experienced trouble with Quick Pick. We have since migrated to a server with more capacity and have not had any issues of this type since. If you continue to have issues, I invite you to contact us and we'll do everything we can to help you out.

Conjurings Of A Witch

Great app. Very similar to what bigger companies use when it comes to the concept of picking an order. I cant wait for the bins update to go live.

Chasin' Tail

Easy to use and when I did encounter a problem I was given remarkably fast & customized assistance, a sincere apology & quick fix for the error, and all-around good customer service. The app doesn't yet have a print feature as of 9-19-18, but I am told that feature will become available within the next couple of weeks so I am giving it 5 stars in advance for that.

Funky Moose Records

Although it wasn't exactly what I needed for my store, the app itself is great for merchants who need to quick-pick orders in bulk. The support is also amazing!

Angry Ballerina Fabrics

Loveeee it!
The app is easy use and saves me so much time! It has all the options and functions I need. I'm much more efficient when using a pick list app than trying to fulfill orders one by one.