Quick Pick Pick Lists

Quick Pick Pick Lists

by wecre8websites

Picklists to pick items quickly and fulfill your orders faster

SaveCo Online Ltd

Quite possibly one of the worst apps I've ever seen on Shopify and I've literally trialed close to 100 since last year! And what's worse? Terrible customer service, no one has replied to actually resolve the very basic fundamental flaws with their program (it does not allow you to "manage bins" since each of our 6000 products is coming up individually so it would take months to add a warehouse bin label to each product) and the fact that you cannot manage alternative products via the app is a fatal flaw. Only received one email asking me to turn the bin feature on and off again (the equivalent of hardware support telling you to restart your PC to fix the blue screen of death rather than actually telling you what's causing the PC crash!).... well.. I'll wait another 24 hours then reinstall this terrible abomination that's found it's way onto the Shopify app store....

January 14, 2021

Hi there, thank you for your feedback. We always appreciate hearing from our users when they are being constructive, and in this case, it’s a good opportunity to clear the air.

You reached out last Friday (7 days ago) stating that you “really like the app” and that you needed help, and we responded over the weekend with a solution. We then received another ticket from you this week stating that we hadn't gotten back to you and asking for help with something else. We responded promptly.

Then, overnight, you wrote to us 3 times, sent us a service request, threatened us with a 1-star review, and when we didn’t answer in 6-8h, left this review.

We have since resolved the issue and contacted you with no response on all 3 channels you used to contact us.

I hope we were able to solve this for you, as we value all of our users and always try to exceed their expectations with service and functionality.

Kindest regards,
Quick Pick Support

RENWILLS

Giving 1 star for now because I reached out 2 days into my free trial about an issue I am having with this app and now with 1 day remaining with my free trial and no one has responded to my request for support.

April 28, 2020

Good afternoon Renwills,
We apologize for the delay in answering. Please check you email for our response.