Quick Scan

Quick Scan

by Stock Sync

Update & track inventory with barcode scanner easily

Bethel Store

This app is very intuitive and easy to use. The install was easy. The support is prompt and eager to please. Other apps for Shopify should take note on the professionalism and dedication. Quick Scan earned my support and business.

Kat Scrappiness

This was so easy to install and use. It works perfectly with the scanner we bought off Amazon and inventory is so much easier now!

workquanticlo

Amazing App! Simple but very powerful! Great staff, very helpful!
We hope to have more features in the future.

LisaAbercrombie

I am so excited to find this app! I was looking for something that would allow me to quickly add items to my inventory.

Box of Protein

Used with a cheap handheld scanner, it reduces the headache of keeping stock in check. Price is reasonable for the help it provides. I made a comment via the feedback link on the app, I had a response quickly and my suggestions were implemented pretty soon after!

Kensington Pet Food +

I use this app for my small retail store.

app does everything what it needs to do

good customer service, and love the app

The Riviera Towel Company

I used this app to help us with our annual physical inventory count. Wish they had an iPhone app, so it could sync with the store over bluetooth or an import feature to import a .csv. But short of that the app helps update your stock quickly.

Hicks Inspired

This app is great for basic inventory control. I am very pleased with its abilities as well as price. Thank you!

Yogatechlife

Love it works great with our scanner. We dont have to count individually. Very easy to use. I would say the only thing I dislike is that at times the system will not be able to read a scan and will say error. Even if we type by hand and its barcode and style number is synced and programmed on the Shopify app it will read as error.

Pensive Pens

Never responded to multiple help requests. App is slow and buggy. hard to undo an incorrect scan. hard to update inventory. too many clicks to make it useful for stocktake, etc.

Previous 1