Quick Scan

Quick Scan

by Stock Sync

Update, track inventory and create order with barcode scanner

SUBLIME & CO

Seems to do what it says on the box, only used for a few days but seems to work well, very happy so far, huge timesaver

SNEAKER PALEIS

Great app to easily update your inventory. Very complete overview!
Easy decrement en increment in each item

Fulengr

Its great so far , it does what it says! I would like some options to enable/disable specific fuctions.

Fiestas y sorpresas

ok, Im testing, but I think it´s great...............................................................................................................................................................

duvalfashion

excelente aplicación, recomendada al 100%. fácil de usar, intuitiva y muy llamativa. ayuda a buscar los productos siempre

Short Fuse Lures

I got this app because I had already purchased a scanner at about $30. Then it wasn't compatible with Shopify POS. Shopify scanner didn't get great reviews. This updates my inventory in real-time. My only concern was keeping inventory because we do fairs & festivals but also online. I need to be sure that I don't sell my last item but then I get an online order. I have different prices for in-person vs. online so price scanning didn't matter to me. I'm very happy with the program.... Oh, I learned to sign on to the app directly rather than Shopify, otherwise signing on was repetitive and frustrating.

yeehawcowboy

great app!! wow importing inventory will be so much easier!!! works great with any barcode app connected to your shopify products.. strongly recommenced!!

Number 9 Fashion

Need to stock take? Need to automate? Need to save time? Then use this APP! It allowed me to perform a complete stock inventory in no time whatsoever.

Bethel Store

This app is very intuitive and easy to use. The install was easy. The support is prompt and eager to please. Other apps for Shopify should take note on the professionalism and dedication. Quick Scan earned my support and business.

Kat Scrappiness

This was so easy to install and use. It works perfectly with the scanner we bought off Amazon and inventory is so much easier now!

Previous 1