Quick Scan ‑ Barcode Scanner

Quick Scan ‑ Barcode Scanner

From $5/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
Edited May 22, 2021

This is the only app that allows us to quickly update our stock through our mobile devices with an integrated barcode scanner, while keeping a history of all the transactions ; the price is also fairly honest. We had a critical bug on the app that made it impossible to use, and the support was kinda hard to reach, but eventually they got in touch and fixed the bug ; all in all we're satisfied with this app.

Make My Lemonade
France
Time spent using app: 4 months
Stock Sync replied May 20, 2021

We really appreciate the review. We also thank you for your patience with us while we were facing the bug and it's fixed now.

For other inquires, do contact us at quickscan@fulfillsync.com and we will gladly assist you.

February 26, 2021

I have been looking for an easy way to update and take stock! this is amazing!
Thank you so much! and also $5 is not bad

La Elegant
Kenya
Time spent using app: About 10 hours
December 8, 2020

Hi team, I used this app to update and check our inventory. It supports many devices. That's so great, love it

Maztermind
Vietnam
Time spent using app: 20 days
November 18, 2020

great app. We store our inventory in multiple locations and this app does the job perfectly. It is as simple as it can get

ZAREN
Denmark
Time spent using app: 7 months
October 25, 2020

I use this to help me scan in inventory and it makes it to quick and easy!!! It helps my keep track of all my inventory and put it on my store website

The ELJ Gals with $5 Jewels
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 13, 2020

This works nice and fast. Easy to use and no need to type anything extra. Just scan and scan next. Scanning larger containers with multiplier is also nice option to use at storage.

Almost Paradise Berlin
Germany
Time spent using app: 20 minutes
September 18, 2020

Als u persoonlijk in uw winkel verkoopt, pop-up, aarzel dan niet om deze applicatie te krijgen, dit bespaart u veel tijd. Als u een nieuwe functie nodig heeft, vraag het dan. Snelle klantenservice.

Xclusivepatta
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited November 17, 2020

If you sell wholesale multiple items, in person at your store, pop up, don't hesitate to get this application, will save you a lot of time in creating draft orders or final order. If you need a new function, just ask. Prompt customer service.

três
Japan
Time spent using app: 12 months
August 25, 2020

I'm just starting my online shopify store, this will help my scan my inventory so easy! Still learning so that's all I have for now.

Paparazzi Beautiful Jewelry with Chris
Time spent using app: 42 minutes
August 21, 2020

ottima applicazione, perfetta per chi ha un neozio fisico e vuole mantenere l'inventario sempre aggiornato.

CEV FASHION STYLE CON NOI