Quick Scan ‑ Barcode Scanner

Quick Scan ‑ Barcode Scanner

From $5/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
August 19, 2019

great app!! wow importing inventory will be so much easier!!! works great with any barcode app connected to your shopify products.. strongly recommenced!!

yeehawcowboy
Time spent using app: About 2 months
August 18, 2019

Need to stock take? Need to automate? Need to save time? Then use this APP! It allowed me to perform a complete stock inventory in no time whatsoever.

Number 9 Fashion
Time spent using app: 2 months
June 25, 2019

This app is very intuitive and easy to use. The install was easy. The support is prompt and eager to please. Other apps for Shopify should take note on the professionalism and dedication. Quick Scan earned my support and business.

Bethel Store
Time spent using app: 10 months
June 23, 2019

This was so easy to install and use. It works perfectly with the scanner we bought off Amazon and inventory is so much easier now!

Kat Scrappiness
Time spent using app: 5 months
May 9, 2019

Amazing App! Simple but very powerful! Great staff, very helpful!
We hope to have more features in the future.

workquanticlo
Italy
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited January 25, 2023

I use this app DAILY. I love it. It is simple, quick, reliable, and I love that it records everything for me to download if I ever need to look anything up by date.

LisaAbercrombie
Time spent using app: 29 days
March 13, 2019

Used with a cheap handheld scanner, it reduces the headache of keeping stock in check. Price is reasonable for the help it provides. I made a comment via the feedback link on the app, I had a response quickly and my suggestions were implemented pretty soon after!

Box of Protein
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
March 22, 2018

will add in good features if it fits the platform, good service. fast.

Theberrypatch
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
October 5, 2016

AWESOME APP. MEANS WE CAN ACCEPT DELIVERIES WITH GREATER EASIER AND MORE TIME EFFICIENTLY. LESS ROOM FOR HUMAN ERROR!

Coke Bottle Cartel
Time spent using app: 6 months
April 29, 2016

This app works like a charm. Jao is awesome! When I sent an email asking if the app had a certainly function available that I was needing help with, I got VERY quick responses to my emails and in less than 12 hours the app was updated and able to function JUST like I was hoping it would. I should note that the function I was looking for was a very minor change that was only a mild annoyance, but Jao still made it happen and so fast! Thanks so much!

Shop Cassidys Closet