Quick Scan ‑ Barcode Scanner

Update, track inventory and create order with barcode scanner

From $5/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Vivre Activewear

Location Singapore

5-star when it's working. It allows me to transfer inventory from warehouse to physical stores & vice versa by scanning. The default shopify transfer is very slow if we are doing restock for many sku. However, the 522 error is getting more common and often, which means I'm unable to work.

September 27, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are happy that our app is able to aid in your restocking process. The error 522 happened because of a server error we faced and the issue has been resolved.

Pawlee's

This is an awesome app that is easy to use. I would have given it a 5 star if it would have listed the quantity that I input for barcodes not found when I downloaded the session. This would allow me to update or import the "not found" barcodes that I zapped with my scanner and have the quantity available. Now I have to physically go recount those items. As long as you have the correct barcodes already set up in shopify, this app is amazing!

August 11, 2020

Thank you for your review. Seeing how helpful that feature would be for you and other users, we have implemented the feature. Now you dont have recount those "not found" products as the session now list down the action. We hope you enjoy it.

FulFill4me

Great App thus far. Wish it did more than just update stock. Would be nice if you could create a CVS file of the inventory you scan each day or if it would put a date and time for each session.

June 9, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. Quick Scan does have the option to download the sessions in a CSV file with the date and time. Please let us know if you ever need further assistance. We are here to help.

The Riviera Towel Company

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I used this app to help us with our annual physical inventory count. Wish they had an iPhone app, so it could sync with the store over bluetooth or an import feature to import a .csv. But short of that the app helps update your stock quickly.

Hicks Inspired

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

This app is great for basic inventory control. I am very pleased with its abilities as well as price. Thank you!

Yogatechlife

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Love it works great with our scanner. We dont have to count individually. Very easy to use. I would say the only thing I dislike is that at times the system will not be able to read a scan and will say error. Even if we type by hand and its barcode and style number is synced and programmed on the Shopify app it will read as error.