Quick Scan

Quick Scan

by Stock Sync

Update, track transfer inventory with barcode scanner

Fiestas y sorpresas

ok, Im testing, but I think it´s great...............................................................................................................................................................

duvalfashion

excelente aplicación, recomendada al 100%. fácil de usar, intuitiva y muy llamativa. ayuda a buscar los productos siempre

Short Fuse Lures

I got this app because I had already purchased a scanner at about $30. Then it wasn't compatible with Shopify POS. Shopify scanner didn't get great reviews. This updates my inventory in real-time. My only concern was keeping inventory because we do fairs & festivals but also online. I need to be sure that I don't sell my last item but then I get an online order. I have different prices for in-person vs. online so price scanning didn't matter to me. I'm very happy with the program.... Oh, I learned to sign on to the app directly rather than Shopify, otherwise signing on was repetitive and frustrating.

yeehawcowboy

great app!! wow importing inventory will be so much easier!!! works great with any barcode app connected to your shopify products.. strongly recommenced!!

Number 9 Fashion

Need to stock take? Need to automate? Need to save time? Then use this APP! It allowed me to perform a complete stock inventory in no time whatsoever.

Bethel Store

This app is very intuitive and easy to use. The install was easy. The support is prompt and eager to please. Other apps for Shopify should take note on the professionalism and dedication. Quick Scan earned my support and business.

Kat Scrappiness

This was so easy to install and use. It works perfectly with the scanner we bought off Amazon and inventory is so much easier now!

workquanticlo

Amazing App! Simple but very powerful! Great staff, very helpful!
We hope to have more features in the future.

LisaAbercrombie

I am so excited to find this app! I was looking for something that would allow me to quickly add items to my inventory.

Box of Protein

Used with a cheap handheld scanner, it reduces the headache of keeping stock in check. Price is reasonable for the help it provides. I made a comment via the feedback link on the app, I had a response quickly and my suggestions were implemented pretty soon after!

Previous 1