Quick Scan

Quick Scan

by Stock Sync

Update & track inventory with barcode scanner easily

Bethel Store

This app is very intuitive and easy to use. The install was easy. The support is prompt and eager to please. Other apps for Shopify should take note on the professionalism and dedication. Quick Scan earned my support and business.

Kat Scrappiness

This was so easy to install and use. It works perfectly with the scanner we bought off Amazon and inventory is so much easier now!

workquanticlo

Amazing App! Simple but very powerful! Great staff, very helpful!
We hope to have more features in the future.

LisaAbercrombie

I am so excited to find this app! I was looking for something that would allow me to quickly add items to my inventory.

Box of Protein

Used with a cheap handheld scanner, it reduces the headache of keeping stock in check. Price is reasonable for the help it provides. I made a comment via the feedback link on the app, I had a response quickly and my suggestions were implemented pretty soon after!

Kensington Pet Food +

I use this app for my small retail store.

app does everything what it needs to do

good customer service, and love the app

Theberrypatch

will add in good features if it fits the platform, good service. fast.

Coke Bottle Cartel

AWESOME APP. MEANS WE CAN ACCEPT DELIVERIES WITH GREATER EASIER AND MORE TIME EFFICIENTLY. LESS ROOM FOR HUMAN ERROR!

Shop Cassidys Closet

This app works like a charm. Jao is awesome! When I sent an email asking if the app had a certainly function available that I was needing help with, I got VERY quick responses to my emails and in less than 12 hours the app was updated and able to function JUST like I was hoping it would. I should note that the function I was looking for was a very minor change that was only a mild annoyance, but Jao still made it happen and so fast! Thanks so much!