Quick view and Quick shop

Quick view and Quick shop

by RoarTheme

Help shoppers initiate their ordering with relative ease.

Official Latvian Apparel

BEAWARE, better don't use it! Support doesn't respond.
Started to glitch the site. As they wrote to us that they use some kind of special technique to store code in shops search.liquid templates and that makes it throw errors in google console and when visitors enter the shop it glitches and tries to search the term ''quickshop'' in search bar and this makes our search stats all messed up.
They said sorry and said that it will take some days to fix it, but its been some days and they do not answer anymore.
We deleted the app and tried to remove the code but it still glitches, we can't find what other files are affected by they're code and we can't get a reply from them.

P.L.A.Y.S. COVERINGS

To the TEAM over @ Quick view and Quick shop, YOU ALL are AWESOME!!! I literally launched my store 3 days ago (www.playscoverings.com) and tried other quick view apps prior to yours. I have to honestly tell you your APP is an AMAZING feature that added a better customer experience for our customers!!! Added that extra UMPH needed. It works great, HIGHLY recommend this app. Thank you and continue to keep up the GREAT WORK!!!

December 1, 2019

Thank you very much!
Your feedback is really a huge encouragement to my team. We saved all of our efforts and hopes for this app, to improve the user experiences. If you have advices or recommendations please feel free to let us know to help making this app better and better :)

Venis Store

nvhvj;l';lkjhgbnm[lkjknjbvszdxfcgvhlkjnbveafgchvjlkjhndxfcghvj,mbnvbvchvjb,mnbv.,mnbfxgchvj,mndfghvhjgg

Mommylicious

I m a Shopify store owner for 10 years and am pretty proficient. I installed this app yet it doesnt show on my my store front. When I click the help button it loops me around and around making it impossible to even submit a ticket. Waste of my time.

September 9, 2019

Hi Mommylicious,
We're so sorry for your case. Maybe, you installed this app into a custom theme, so our app did not add required files automatically.
Please help me submit a ticket to https://roartheme.ticksy.com/submit/#100010257, we will install it for you manually. I would be glad to help you :)

Thank you!

GadgetsTrust

Is it possible to make a tutorial on how can use this feature as basic tool for all products? I only have its a s recommend items but i wanna use it for all my collections. Thank you

Kisses Fashion Superstore

This is an amazing app! We highly recommend using this 5 Star Quick View & Tracking app. It was simple to install and works perfectly! Thank you.

Rooba Express

The app is just fantastic. We had a little problem. Phil was very helpful to fix this problem in no time. We give the app a 5 star rating. If we could we gave it a 10 star rating. Just try this app out. It gives a boost to your shop.
www.roobaexpress.com

July 12, 2019

CassiusSexDolls

5 STAR is not enough! The support is amazing, I couldn't see the functions in the beginning but Phil fixed everything for me and the quick view on the collection images is an amazing feature! LOVE YOUR WORK GUYS!
Cheers from the team of cassiussexdolls.com.au

July 11, 2019

Laromy

So far, this app is amazing and works perfectly. It easy to recommend to all ecommerce shops. Thanks

July 8, 2019

Thai Wristbands

Great app and very easy to use and set up.Just done some tweeks and my site now looks just how I want. Hope buyers like hovering over my images just as much as I do now. Thanks

June 26, 2019

Let me know if you have any questions, I would be glad to help you.

Previous 1 3 4