Quick View & Tracking

Quick View & Tracking

by RoarTheme

Help shoppers initiate their ordering with relative ease

Venis Store

nvhvj;l';lkjhgbnm[lkjknjbvszdxfcgvhlkjnbveafgchvjlkjhndxfcghvj,mbnvbvchvjb,mnbv.,mnbfxgchvj,mndfghvhjgg

Mommylicious

I m a Shopify store owner for 10 years and am pretty proficient. I installed this app yet it doesnt show on my my store front. When I click the help button it loops me around and around making it impossible to even submit a ticket. Waste of my time.

September 9, 2019

Hi Mommylicious,
We're so sorry for your case. Maybe, you installed this app into a custom theme, so our app did not add required files automatically.
Please help me submit a ticket to https://roartheme.ticksy.com/submit/#100010257, we will install it for you manually. I would be glad to help you :)

Thank you!

GadgetsTrust

Is it possible to make a tutorial on how can use this feature as basic tool for all products? I only have its a s recommend items but i wanna use it for all my collections. Thank you

Kisses Fashion Superstore

This is an amazing app! We highly recommend using this 5 Star Quick View & Tracking app. It was simple to install and works perfectly! Thank you.

Rooba Express

The app is just fantastic. We had a little problem. Phil was very helpful to fix this problem in no time. We give the app a 5 star rating. If we could we gave it a 10 star rating. Just try this app out. It gives a boost to your shop.
www.roobaexpress.com

July 12, 2019

CassiusSexDolls

5 STAR is not enough! The support is amazing, I couldn't see the functions in the beginning but Phil fixed everything for me and the quick view on the collection images is an amazing feature! LOVE YOUR WORK GUYS!
Cheers from the team of cassiussexdolls.com.au

July 11, 2019

Laromy

So far, this app is amazing and works perfectly. It easy to recommend to all ecommerce shops. Thanks

July 8, 2019

Thai Wristbands

Great app and very easy to use and set up.Just done some tweeks and my site now looks just how I want. Hope buyers like hovering over my images just as much as I do now. Thanks

June 26, 2019

Let me know if you have any questions, I would be glad to help you.

Point One

goood app, i like............................................................................................

BESTCHOICE

I really liked this app. I had a problem with the size of the image but the support team solved it very fast for me.

May 22, 2019