Quick View & Tracking

Quick View & Tracking

by RoarTheme

Help shoppers initiate their ordering with relative ease

Volpak

The app is useless. The "add to cart" button that was supposed to show up after clicking the "Quick View" button never displayed no matter what I did. No one could ever add the products to their cart.

McLaineO

This app is exactly what I needed for my shop. Installation was super easy and I love the customizable features. I needed help with the functionality and support had my issue worked out very quickly.

Gems Of East Africa

I had some issues with the buttons not showing with infinity scroll, I contacted them and they fixed it straight away to exactly as it should be with all the buttons showing on infinity scroll. Stellar team!! 5 STARS. Go with this app, you wont regret it.

Giorati Importados

O aplicativo tem muitas opções de customização, seria ótimo se funcionasse, parece que tem algum problema com temas traduzidos porque mesmo editando o código como mostrado na ajuda, o carregamento é muito lento, o botão demora a aparecer e quando aparece não acontece nada se o cliente clica nele. Uma pena.

YellowPaws

I love this app! I love how it is easily customizable! I do notice that there's a little loading problem, the load time is about half a second on my site, honestly, it's fine for me! Thank you, developers, please keep it free forever!!

Serial Chiller Co.

I love this app! I love how it is fully customizable! I do notice that it does not load instantly, load time is about half a second on my site, honestly it's fine for me! Thank you developers, please keep it free forever!!

Best Vitamins Store

Great app ! Thanks !
I like mechanism how work app on store !
My rating 5 +++

Thank you so much !!!

Newheightshouston

This app is beautiful, I love the options and how easy the set up is. However, I couldn't keep it on my site for longer than 30 minutes. It was just way to slow! Almost unusable! Takes a long time to load; it defeats the purpose of being a "QuickView App"

Batariclo

The app is great but now it currently says "Denied" whenever i click the app and no longer works, which is a huge inconvenience

4 Saphire

Nice layout. But the pictures take a while to upload.

Previous 1