Quick view and Quick shop

Quick view and Quick shop

by RoarTheme

Help shoppers initiate their ordering with relative ease.

DBung

Quick and easy way to add quick view functionality to your site. Easily customizable, and the support is quick to make any changes you request.

Something Comforting

Amazing free app with an abundance of features/customizations. Phil from the customer support team was extremely helpful and helped me resolve all my issues.

August 5, 2020

Thank you for sharing with us your feeling :)

MaisonDMD

App is full of errors and warnings
See Here : https://nimb.ws/V50wvL

Never use these type of apps for your official store.
Even these type of apps should not be visible on shopify app store.

July 22, 2020

Hi MaisonDMD,

Thank you so much for your feedback! But I think there is a misunderstanding here and I would like to give you a clear explanation.

According to your screenshot, this is just a warning message which my team accidentally turned on while maintaining the app in just a couple of seconds, and it was rare that you saw this in time. This is only for development purposes, and this does not affect the app and does not mean anything to end users like you. Again, I would like to reiterate this is not an error or issue.

And I believe that, by seeing that message, you were losing the excellent time to experience this app, and you jumped to the wrong conclusions.

I hope this makes sense :)

Retold Recycling

Used primarily for the quickshop. Has a ton of flexibility and features and the dev support for the app is incredible. They helped me fix bugs at least 3 times before we launched in a very timely manner. Great app, highly recommend!

Yu-Be

Great app, EXCEPT for the fact that when the customer hits the "Buy it Now" button in quick view, it takes the customer directly to check out with ONLY that one item they were just viewing in quick view. If they had any other items in their shopping cart, those will not be included in the checkout. You can see how this is a HUGE potential impediment to the shopper's experience, thus potentially hurting sales. I contacted Quick View's customer support, and they said the problem was out of their hands and to talk to the Shopify customer service. Then the Shopify customer service passed me onto TaskHusky (Shopify tech experts you pay to help you fix Shopify things). And for what seems like a fairly simple issue to fix ends up being priced at a $356 cost by TaskHusky. And this is an issue coming from a FREE app, so you can imagine how ridiculous this whole thing seems. This should not even be an issue in the first place with an app like this. They need to fix this ASAP, and for those of you who are using this, I highly recommend you check your "Buy it Now" button to see if you get the same issue that I do. If you do, then you're likely saying bye-bye to sales from potential customers.

June 17, 2020

Dear Client,

The "Buy it Now" is an official function of Shopify platform called "Dynamic checkout buttons". If you take a look on its documentation here https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/legacy/dynamic-checkout
you can see that it is stated clearly:

"Customers can use the dynamic checkout button to quickly buy the product they're viewing. They skip the cart and complete their payment with the checkout method displayed on the button"

That being said, when using this button, it is impossible to include other items in the cart in the checkout. This is how it works and only Shopify can change it. Never can an app change this.

And if you were directed to another team (TaskHusky or someone else), this is not because of me. That was a recommendation from Shopify, not me at all. So I think this 1* rating is not fair for me.

I hope you understand this.
Thank you so much!

Official Latvian Apparel

BEAWARE, better don't use it! Support doesn't respond.
Started to glitch the site. As they wrote to us that they use some kind of special technique to store code in shops search.liquid templates and that makes it throw errors in google console and when visitors enter the shop it glitches and tries to search the term ''quickshop'' in search bar and this makes our search stats all messed up.
They said sorry and said that it will take some days to fix it, but its been some days and they do not answer anymore.
We deleted the app and tried to remove the code but it still glitches, we can't find what other files are affected by they're code and we can't get a reply from them.

P.L.A.Y.S. COVERINGS

To the TEAM over @ Quick view and Quick shop, YOU ALL are AWESOME!!! I literally launched my store 3 days ago (www.playscoverings.com) and tried other quick view apps prior to yours. I have to honestly tell you your APP is an AMAZING feature that added a better customer experience for our customers!!! Added that extra UMPH needed. It works great, HIGHLY recommend this app. Thank you and continue to keep up the GREAT WORK!!!

December 1, 2019

Thank you very much!
Your feedback is really a huge encouragement to my team. We saved all of our efforts and hopes for this app, to improve the user experiences. If you have advices or recommendations please feel free to let us know to help making this app better and better :)

Venis Store

nvhvj;l';lkjhgbnm[lkjknjbvszdxfcgvhlkjnbveafgchvjlkjhndxfcghvj,mbnvbvchvjb,mnbv.,mnbfxgchvj,mndfghvhjgg

Mommylicious

I m a Shopify store owner for 10 years and am pretty proficient. I installed this app yet it doesnt show on my my store front. When I click the help button it loops me around and around making it impossible to even submit a ticket. Waste of my time.

September 9, 2019

Hi Mommylicious,
We're so sorry for your case. Maybe, you installed this app into a custom theme, so our app did not add required files automatically.
Please help me submit a ticket to https://roartheme.ticksy.com/submit/#100010257, we will install it for you manually. I would be glad to help you :)

Thank you!

GadgetsTrust

Is it possible to make a tutorial on how can use this feature as basic tool for all products? I only have its a s recommend items but i wanna use it for all my collections. Thank you

Previous 1 3 4