Quick view and Quick shop

Quick view and Quick shop

by RoarTheme

Help shoppers initiate their ordering with relative ease.

Yu-Be

Great app, EXCEPT for the fact that when the customer hits the "Buy it Now" button in quick view, it takes the customer directly to check out with ONLY that one item they were just viewing in quick view. If they had any other items in their shopping cart, those will not be included in the checkout. You can see how this is a HUGE potential impediment to the shopper's experience, thus potentially hurting sales. I contacted Quick View's customer support, and they said the problem was out of their hands and to talk to the Shopify customer service. Then the Shopify customer service passed me onto TaskHusky (Shopify tech experts you pay to help you fix Shopify things). And for what seems like a fairly simple issue to fix ends up being priced at a $356 cost by TaskHusky. And this is an issue coming from a FREE app, so you can imagine how ridiculous this whole thing seems. This should not even be an issue in the first place with an app like this. They need to fix this ASAP, and for those of you who are using this, I highly recommend you check your "Buy it Now" button to see if you get the same issue that I do. If you do, then you're likely saying bye-bye to sales from potential customers.

June 17, 2020

Dear Client,

The "Buy it Now" is an official function of Shopify platform called "Dynamic checkout buttons". If you take a look on its documentation here https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/legacy/dynamic-checkout
you can see that it is stated clearly:

"Customers can use the dynamic checkout button to quickly buy the product they're viewing. They skip the cart and complete their payment with the checkout method displayed on the button"

That being said, when using this button, it is impossible to include other items in the cart in the checkout. This is how it works and only Shopify can change it. Never can an app change this.

And if you were directed to another team (TaskHusky or someone else), this is not because of me. That was a recommendation from Shopify, not me at all. So I think this 1* rating is not fair for me.

I hope you understand this.
Thank you so much!

Official Latvian Apparel

BEAWARE, better don't use it! Support doesn't respond.
Started to glitch the site. As they wrote to us that they use some kind of special technique to store code in shops search.liquid templates and that makes it throw errors in google console and when visitors enter the shop it glitches and tries to search the term ''quickshop'' in search bar and this makes our search stats all messed up.
They said sorry and said that it will take some days to fix it, but its been some days and they do not answer anymore.
We deleted the app and tried to remove the code but it still glitches, we can't find what other files are affected by they're code and we can't get a reply from them.

Mommylicious

I m a Shopify store owner for 10 years and am pretty proficient. I installed this app yet it doesnt show on my my store front. When I click the help button it loops me around and around making it impossible to even submit a ticket. Waste of my time.

September 9, 2019

Hi Mommylicious,
We're so sorry for your case. Maybe, you installed this app into a custom theme, so our app did not add required files automatically.
Please help me submit a ticket to https://roartheme.ticksy.com/submit/#100010257, we will install it for you manually. I would be glad to help you :)

Thank you!

Purimist

App doesnt work well at all and is slow to open quick view. Lazy coding.
To sum it up this terrible app needs alot of work.

March 24, 2019

I hope you can submit a ticket to https://roartheme.ticksy.com/ under Shopify App Inquiries category, so our support team can check it for you :)

Volpak

The app is useless. The "add to cart" button that was supposed to show up after clicking the "Quick View" button never displayed no matter what I did. No one could ever add the products to their cart.

March 24, 2019

Hi Volpak,
I think you enabled the catalog mode in app settings. That reason caused this issue.