Quick view and Quick shop

Quick view and Quick shop

by RoarTheme

Help shoppers initiate their ordering with relative ease.

Official Latvian Apparel

BEAWARE, better don't use it! Support doesn't respond.
Started to glitch the site. As they wrote to us that they use some kind of special technique to store code in shops search.liquid templates and that makes it throw errors in google console and when visitors enter the shop it glitches and tries to search the term ''quickshop'' in search bar and this makes our search stats all messed up.
They said sorry and said that it will take some days to fix it, but its been some days and they do not answer anymore.
We deleted the app and tried to remove the code but it still glitches, we can't find what other files are affected by they're code and we can't get a reply from them.

Mommylicious

I m a Shopify store owner for 10 years and am pretty proficient. I installed this app yet it doesnt show on my my store front. When I click the help button it loops me around and around making it impossible to even submit a ticket. Waste of my time.

September 9, 2019

Hi Mommylicious,
We're so sorry for your case. Maybe, you installed this app into a custom theme, so our app did not add required files automatically.
Please help me submit a ticket to https://roartheme.ticksy.com/submit/#100010257, we will install it for you manually. I would be glad to help you :)

Thank you!

Purimist

App doesnt work well at all and is slow to open quick view. Lazy coding.
To sum it up this terrible app needs alot of work.

March 24, 2019

I hope you can submit a ticket to https://roartheme.ticksy.com/ under Shopify App Inquiries category, so our support team can check it for you :)

Volpak

The app is useless. The "add to cart" button that was supposed to show up after clicking the "Quick View" button never displayed no matter what I did. No one could ever add the products to their cart.

March 24, 2019

Hi Volpak,
I think you enabled the catalog mode in app settings. That reason caused this issue.