Quick view and Quick shop

Quick view and Quick shop

by RoarTheme

Help shoppers initiate their ordering with relative ease.

DBung

Quick and easy way to add quick view functionality to your site. Easily customizable, and the support is quick to make any changes you request.

Something Comforting

Amazing free app with an abundance of features/customizations. Phil from the customer support team was extremely helpful and helped me resolve all my issues.

August 5, 2020

Thank you for sharing with us your feeling :)

Retold Recycling

Used primarily for the quickshop. Has a ton of flexibility and features and the dev support for the app is incredible. They helped me fix bugs at least 3 times before we launched in a very timely manner. Great app, highly recommend!

P.L.A.Y.S. COVERINGS

To the TEAM over @ Quick view and Quick shop, YOU ALL are AWESOME!!! I literally launched my store 3 days ago (www.playscoverings.com) and tried other quick view apps prior to yours. I have to honestly tell you your APP is an AMAZING feature that added a better customer experience for our customers!!! Added that extra UMPH needed. It works great, HIGHLY recommend this app. Thank you and continue to keep up the GREAT WORK!!!

December 1, 2019

Thank you very much!
Your feedback is really a huge encouragement to my team. We saved all of our efforts and hopes for this app, to improve the user experiences. If you have advices or recommendations please feel free to let us know to help making this app better and better :)

Venis Store

nvhvj;l';lkjhgbnm[lkjknjbvszdxfcgvhlkjnbveafgchvjlkjhndxfcghvj,mbnvbvchvjb,mnbv.,mnbfxgchvj,mndfghvhjgg

GadgetsTrust

Is it possible to make a tutorial on how can use this feature as basic tool for all products? I only have its a s recommend items but i wanna use it for all my collections. Thank you

Kisses Fashion Superstore

This is an amazing app! We highly recommend using this 5 Star Quick View & Tracking app. It was simple to install and works perfectly! Thank you.

Rooba Express

The app is just fantastic. We had a little problem. Phil was very helpful to fix this problem in no time. We give the app a 5 star rating. If we could we gave it a 10 star rating. Just try this app out. It gives a boost to your shop.
www.roobaexpress.com

July 12, 2019

CassiusSexDolls

5 STAR is not enough! The support is amazing, I couldn't see the functions in the beginning but Phil fixed everything for me and the quick view on the collection images is an amazing feature! LOVE YOUR WORK GUYS!
Cheers from the team of cassiussexdolls.com.au

July 11, 2019

Laromy

So far, this app is amazing and works perfectly. It easy to recommend to all ecommerce shops. Thanks

July 8, 2019