Quick View & Tracking

Quick View & Tracking

by RoarTheme

Help shoppers initiate their ordering with relative ease

Thai Wristbands

Great app and very easy to use and set up.Just done some tweeks and my site now looks just how I want. Hope buyers like hovering over my images just as much as I do now. Thanks

June 26, 2019

Let me know if you have any questions, I would be glad to help you.

Point One

goood app, i like............................................................................................

BESTCHOICE

I really liked this app. I had a problem with the size of the image but the support team solved it very fast for me.

May 22, 2019

Toyatoys

Amazing app, and free!
Many options to. Configure ,really like it, Work fast,thank u developer....

May 19, 2019

In case you need helps, please help me submit a ticket to https://roartheme.ticksy.com, I will be glad to help you.

Wortii

This app is amazing, seriously, this is not a fake review or something like that, I have been trying to find a way to reduce a click on my store to my customers to add to cart, and this app not only do this, it also shows your product gallery, description, and add to cart option without the need to leave the homepage and it do it with such a nice and interactive interface, great design and discount sticker.

May 13, 2019

Austraders

Great app, almost too many options to choose from! Don't know which one to pick!! Will be looking out for other apps you guys do.

May 13, 2019

SuperLdN

Love, love, love this app! It does everything you need for customers to have a 'Quick View' and the settings are super easy AND it's free! Great app, 5 Stars!

May 1, 2019

Feel free to write back to me in case you have other questions or concerns and I will be more than glad to assist you.

Have a nice day!

UrbanHollywood.com

Great App! At first, I saw that the buy button is not on the QuickView screen. Then I thought, I like it that way! Also the quick view has navigation arrows to move to the next item on the screen under the quick view popup. Quite nice, and if the visitor wants to buy, just close the popup and buy it. We like it / 5 stars - https://www.UrbanHollywood.com

April 30, 2019

Thank you for your review.
If you have any questions, please let me know. I will be glad to help you :)

Cherry Lingerie Shop

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I love your app! I was searching an app like this for a long time and finally found it. This quick view app has a lot of styling options, fully customizable fonts and colors - can match your branding - and it is one-click install. Really great job, guys! Thank you very much.

April 17, 2019

Let me know if you have any questions, I would be glad to help you.

McLaineO

This app is exactly what I needed for my shop. Installation was super easy and I love the customizable features. I needed help with the functionality and support had my issue worked out very quickly.

Previous 1