Quick view & Quick shop

Quick view & Quick shop

by RoarTheme

Quick view product & One-Click buy. 8+ Upsell Bundles included

Connected Technologies

They are very easy to reach and almost all the times solve my problem very quickly. They also reply very fast which is amazing.

FAIR SHOPEE

Great app that does exactly what it says it'll do, it's easy to use also. Fantastic customer service. I would highly recommend.

Watch Fit

Excellent service from Phil. He helped me straight away to solve an issue that I had. I am very impressed by his professional service. Thank yo

Jeauxette

This is the all in 1 app I have been looking for! Love it! love love.Other apps either has I or 2 features needed which means I have to download about 4 different apps! This has it all!

Hip Hop Jewelry Premier

Nice, the app does all the things you need and it's free. I recommend anyone give it a try on a budget.

Dress Up Dallas

This is such an awesome addition to my store, and very easy to implement. I cannot believe it's free! Thank you RoarTheme for this amazing resource.

December 9, 2020

Thank you very much!

Your feedback is really a huge encouragement to my team. We saved all of our efforts and hopes for this app, to improve the user experiences. If you have advice or recommendations please feel free to let us know to help to make this app better and better :)

Four-Fronts

Most of the features don't even work, after enabling them. Emailed customer support about 2 days ago and no answer yet.
Updated review: Phil helped me after posting the review. Everything went nice and smooth.

November 25, 2020

Hi Four-Fronts,

I'm so sorry about your case.
I have checked the app on your store. It is disabled. Please try to enable it to see how it works.

P/S: I think there has a misunderstanding because I have answered for you via email.

Luna-Rey Aromas

Quick view and quick shop works great with my store. Let's my customers browse a lot easier. I needed to remove the button from a couple of bundle app products and the team did it almost instantly for me! Amazing customer service, very pleased Thanks guys

Ben & Kes Market

I love everything that this app has to offer. I had been looking for an app that has a quick view, stock countdown, and a total sales view and I found it. I have been using this app for a few weeks now and I am glad that I found it. Highly recommend using it!

DBung

Quick and easy way to add quick view functionality to your site. Easily customizable, and the support is quick to make any changes you request.

Previous 1 3 4