Qimify Quick View

Qimify Quick View

by Qimify Apps

Quickly view product & one-click buy

Twylight Crow

Wow.. Looks Awesome.. Best App for my store yet. This is for sure the needle in the haystack of apps out there. I'm serious this should be on Shopify's list of go to apps!!! Thanks bunches!!

Southern Scents Fragrances

Just added this app and it works PERFECTLY! Thank you! Will make it much easier when ordering multiple products.

Mature Content Apparel

Support is slow to respond, and I cannot zoom in on products. One click (to zoom in) just open a tab for that product.

NUDEBLANC

It is a really good app. Useful to show more details of the products. Easy to use and compatible with my theme.

Babyiums

Much better, cleaner, and nicer than all other apps I tried, even as the free version! Definitely a 5 star!

menumercado

Excellent application and excellent support. Everything I needed was taken care of quickly. Congratulations on the great professionals who work for this APP.

SexyHeksieLingerie

I use this app to give my site visitors easy access to products & cart, this increases sales. App Support is great friendly & helpfull

The Good Ole Outdoors

NO JOKE BEST APP THERE IS! DONT UNDERSTAND WHY THIS ISN'T A HOT APP! FIRST APP I WAS LIKE I HAVE TO GIVES THESE DUDES A REVIEW! THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE APP!!!!! WORKS GREAT, NO PROBLEMS AT ALL