Quick View by WebContrive

Quick View by WebContrive

by WebContrive

Quickview allows you to view and purchase any product quickly

BarneyCools

Great App & Great support. They were quick to reply and assisted with a few custom styling requirements.

Menene

Great app. I couldn't install it myself but support was there for me. I was so surprised when they fixed my problem so fast. I was not expecting help at least until Monday (today is Saturday). The price is excellent for all you can do and the help provided! Highly recommend it!

Dreammaster Beds

Nice app - does exactly what is described and great support from the developer - thanks!

Trykartehai Com

Great App with amazing support. It is easy and straightforward to use.

Shopzify Com

Quick View is an amazing Premium App with all of the features that you would want. It is responsive working on both Desktop, Tablet and Mobile devices and looks great with your own Customizable Branding Colors and Fonts! Great Job Thanks!

Jl Ageless Trading

Good app, i've gone through a few similar apps and found this is the best of them all in terms of performance, price and ease of use. Customer service can be slow to reply at times, but the app's effectiveness pretty much made that up...

Naturallyheartmade

Very useful app. Took a while to setup because I had another app interfering with this. Support team proved to be very concerned about my issue and did everything to make it work properly, even extending the free trial period Really appreciated that, guys! Highly Recommended!

Elegant Bridal Designs

Great App and great support!! I highly recommend this app if you are looking for a nice "quick view" button. Can be customized and the developers are quick to reply to requests.

Japanese Green Tea Shop

I tried many apps to get this "quick view" feature on my store. Some of them were pretty good, but too pricey for my small budget. I got this app up and running in my own. It was easy to follow the instructions provided in their documentation (especially since they listed exact steps for my theme, and many other themes as well). From the time I saw this on my store I knew it was exactly what I was looking for. I even paid for the app after just a few hours after trying it (the price is so cheap anyway.. 3 bucks a month which gives me a years worth for what some other apps wanted to charge for just a month) and the “branding” was gone immediately. There were a couple of things I wanted to change so I asked for help. They spent hours getting everything perfect, and did a super great job getting everything exactly the way I wanted it. (Perfect alignment). They were kind and very patient with my requests. They even customized the app to show differently on desktop and mobile (as I requested) so it is easy for customers to use on the smaller screens, especially on Iphones.

Haute Caroline Boutique

Great app, works VERY well and the customer support is fast and friendly!
Previous 1