Quick View

Quick View

by WebContrive

Quickview + Announcement Bar + Trust Badges + RealTime Visitor

Texas Best Restaurant Supply

App was not working correctly at first, but i got in contact with their team and they fixed the issue right away. Works great now!

Cn2india

The APP is great. does everything i want. very easy and customizable. 5-star recommend to all stores.

Fribasex Friburgo Atacado das Fabricas

Nice app - does exactly what is described and great support from the developer - thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shodun

I asked for a setup, they did it overnight, beautiful work, over the top customer service! Highly recommended from all aspects

My Real Feelings

Amazing, this app does what it says: fast, clean, with a lot of features, and their customer service is the best. I send a message requesting them to install the code for me and I went to sleep when I waked up it was done. Also, all these credibility logos options showing in the quick view give buyers a lot of confidence to purchase from your store.

Tshirtfella Store

Working like a breeze! Also very responsive support that can make everything happen! I asked for revisions and edit on the app and it is made less than 24 hours!

Winnky

So so happy that I've instaled this app. It makes my web more convenient and sipmly for customers.
The team very quickly set the code to my theme and I am extremely satisfied with your work.
Highly recomended!

Azah

Tried a lot of different apps but this is the one that finally worked with my store. Kudos to the team who promptly helped me with a customization as well. Would definitely recommend this to any store owner.

Gralen Company

This Quick View app is very intuitive and looks very clean. You can tell it's properly developed. I also needed help with a little modification and their support provided the solution in no time at all. Highly recommended!

Perfect Floor Design

The app is great. The support team deserves 6 Stars if I can do so because they were very accommodating in my request to change few things around to make it work in my site. Definitely will recommend this app for anyone that is in need of "Quick View" in their products listing. Thank you.

Previous 1 3