Quick View

Quick View

by WebContrive

Quickview + Announcement Bar + Trust Badges + RealTime Visitor

Callé Kings

App didn't work initially but the support team later helped to resolve the issue. Great customer service!

MediFood

Great support team - effortless installation and works awesomely on my app! thanks Quick view team 5 stars

theshirtbazaar

Setup took 10 minutes. Great support, answer fast, deliver faster. Great suite of apps combined into 1 that doesn't even take up a lot of code, thus not blocking your site speed to much

Texas Best Restaurant Supply

App was not working correctly at first, but i got in contact with their team and they fixed the issue right away. Works great now!

Cn2india

The APP is great. does everything i want. very easy and customizable. 5-star recommend to all stores.

Fribasex Friburgo Atacado das Fabricas

Nice app - does exactly what is described and great support from the developer - thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shodun

I asked for a setup, they did it overnight, beautiful work, over the top customer service! Highly recommended from all aspects

My Real Feelings

Amazing, this app does what it says: fast, clean, with a lot of features, and their customer service is the best. I send a message requesting them to install the code for me and I went to sleep when I waked up it was done. Also, all these credibility logos options showing in the quick view give buyers a lot of confidence to purchase from your store.

Tshirtfella Store

Working like a breeze! Also very responsive support that can make everything happen! I asked for revisions and edit on the app and it is made less than 24 hours!

Winnky

So so happy that I've instaled this app. It makes my web more convenient and sipmly for customers.
The team very quickly set the code to my theme and I am extremely satisfied with your work.
Highly recomended!