Quick View & Color Swatch ++

Quick View & Color Swatch ++

by qikify

Preview product, Quick checkout & Add to cart; Color swatch

Lengbox

Great app that does exactly what it says it'll do, it's easy to use also. Fantastic customer service. I would highly recommend.

June 19, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Quick View helps you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to you and your store.

Buy From AI

Seamless install and quick customer service, loving this app so far. Works perfectly for displaying product information in a modal.

June 17, 2020

Global Official

Magnificent app that can really enhance the customer experience like no other. This is a must have if you want to increase conversion

June 11, 2020

Upbeat Cases

The app it is really easy to use and by being able to use it for free it is a plus definitely. I recommend!

June 8, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Quick View. We're looking forward to see it brings even more benefits to you and your store.

Cheers!

Diligence1International

This app has become an essential part of my online shop as it effeciently shortens the whole online buying process.

June 7, 2020

SONNENKOPP-DESSAU

This is a really good app. There is one mistake I want to explain later. Surely the app developers themselves haven't realized it yet, because the bug is a bit hidden.
But first of all a big praise. Even the free version is awesome. You can really personalize everything. For German users: You can translate everything, every button is customizable in scvhrift and color. Other apps want to see money for that. I hope that this will stay this way.
And now to the little mistake. I hope that the translation program makes it understandable. This is about the mobile version. Only the small button on the product picture is shown there. That is good. But if you find articles in the shop using the "search" function, the pictures are very small. There is then also this button, which covers the entire photo. There the button should be gone by itself. This only as a tip to the developers. Many greetings from Germany.

May 31, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using our Quick View. We will continue to develop our app to fit your needs even more, so stay tune for updates.

Shop Elan

This app looks great, has swatches as an option and is very easy to use. The support is amazing. I had an issue and they went back and forth with me solving it and get it resolved very quickly. Highly recommended!

May 25, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to know that you enjoy using our Quick View and services. Looking forward to bringing even more benefits to you.

Cheers!

L. RÖNNING

Great app, works perfectly and could be customized according to my wishes. Great support and service! Thanks

May 21, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our Quick View and services. Hope we could bring you and your store further benefits.

Kaneel.eco

I switched from a similar app by Secomapp, and I find this one much better. It's so simple to use, the tech support is very quick and incredibly helpful, and most of all, it works as it's supposed to, without any weird glitches, just fantastic.

May 20, 2020

Peggy Peg Shop

Really much love to this awesome support and the beautiful apps, even on the free plan!
Hannah from the support team helped my a lot with customize and fix some issues about sticky cart and the contact form. The apps are super customizable even on the free plan, which is available. I also changed the quick view of the products to the app from qikify.
5 stars to this great app developers. If our shop is performing better, I defenetly will spend my money for the premium plans.
Greetings from Germany
Peggy Peg Team

May 15, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!