Quick View & Color Swatch ++

Quick View & Color Swatch ++

by qikify

Preview product, Quick checkout & Add to cart; Color swatch

Victoria Primicias Art

I really like how the Quick View popup window enables large product images with navigation arrows. I also like how the font style can pick up on my theme's style so it's an integrated look. My website is new but I believe this makes my website much more user-friendly.

August 3, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Quick View helps you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to you and your store.

Cambridge Uniforms

This company is one of the rare gems who are dedicated. They are so responsive and committed to finding solutions for the most unique queries. I would give them 10 stars if I could, not just for the app, but their entire customer service approach. This app is really great and has made such a difference to our user user experience.

July 23, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Quick View and services helps you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to you and your store.

The Simple Wine

Great app for quick viewing products. Setup is very straightforward as well. In case you have a custom theme like us, support was 10/10 in helping us as well. Would definitely recommend!

July 21, 2020

LAFORA FASHION

um aplicativo muito bom para melhorar na visualizacao dos seus produtos muito mais facil de converter

July 19, 2020

Muito obrigado para sua revisão!
É ótimo saber que nosso produto ajuda você também.

Desejo a todos o melhor!

Inkawaii

I LOVE Quick View! I do a lot of research before downloading any app to my store and quick view was always in my sight. I finally downloaded it and have never looked back. I love how simple and friendly it is and it makes my store look a lot more pro. It makes it 100% more easy for my clients to see my products and put it directly to their cart. I hope my sales increase, keep you posted.

July 19, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that you enjoy using Quick View. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to your store.

Cheers!

MorgenandCo

Super friendly and easy to use, great customer service! Responsive, helpful and kind. I reccomend it!

July 14, 2020

Fashion And Limonade

I loveee it ! The Choice of design for the Quick View. And the choice for the swatch color. Thank for this application
Fashion Limonade

July 9, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to know that our Quick View helps you well. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

Campus Oven

Great customer service and makes the website experience much better. Customers don't have to keep clicking back and forth between product pages.

July 1, 2020

wondomart

LOVE IT 100%
Really simple to use and many customizations available to math your store theme

June 21, 2020

Madame Lust

This app is very easy to use, and looks really nice. iT really makes a difference on the look and feel of your store.

June 21, 2020