Quick View & Color Swatch ++

Quick View & Color Swatch ++

by qikify

Preview product, Quick checkout & Add to cart; Color swatch

HomeTechR

I have just started using this app and found that it is really great.
Keep doing what you are doing. Loving it!!~

The Little Market Bunch

Great app even in the free version these lots of features, this app will gave convenience to customer that don't want to click in to the full product page. keep up the good work !

The Weekend Gentleman

Thank you this app is awesome and makes my site run faster when it comes to viewing products. Cool app

Pinkybaby.in

We installed this amazing app recently to our store with ease. It is very exciting to see Quick View Plus on our store's collections page. Support team is extremely helpful, prompt and kind when contacted them for some assistance. Highly recommended.

DiYaLa

It does what it say. Good app and it makes it easier for customers.

Sarms Ireland

Perfect as a quick-buy pop-up instead of having to click through to each individual product page. would recommend!

Avalon Breeze

This app is superb. It works flawlessly, looks fantastic and should be used by anyone who has a Shopify store. Keep up the great work and thanks!

rozlyn

This is a great app to boost sales and get your upsell done professionally. This is a must have for all shops

Pineapple Decor

If I could rate this app 10 stars I would! This app is amazing and everything I could have asked for! I feel like my store looks for official and is 100% easier to navigate. I totally recommend!

GloeDation

This app does all I need it to do. It gives customers the option to view a product (description, variants, variant images) without needing to actually go on to the product page. This saves time for customers who want to browse multiple products and it also has an add to cart within the preview page so customers never really need to go into product pages. For stores who want customers to buy more than 1 product conveniently this app is ideal if tailored correctly. Downsides? Yes product description could be better laid out in preview page as this downside forces customers to have to go into the product page to be able to read a readable description and if you want this app to enable customers to not need to go into product pages, this feature is a let down. All in all a great app, affordable and does what it says on the tin.
UPDATE:
qikify fixed my downside...What more can I say it now does EVERYTHING I want it to do! Changed from 4 to 5 stars as well as the developers fixed my only issue.

May 28, 2019

Thanks for your feedback. We understand the downside you mentioned and we're working on a new version which fully supports description format. Hope you'll enjoy this new version. Stay tuned!