qikify Quick View

Optimize Conversion Rate. Quick view product. One click buy

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

METSAWO

Location Guadeloupe

La 2 ème application de qikify que j'installe et c'est vraiment génial !!! Je recommande . Indispensable pour une boutique !

June 28, 2022

Thank you so much for the review!
We’re glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app.
We’re always here for you anytime so don’t hesitate to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

Cheers!

Bella Blossom Childrenswear

I've only just installed and set up this app so not sure if it will help conversion but it was easy to use and free features are good enough for me!

June 28, 2022

Thank you for sharing your experience!
We're so glad to hear that our app was easy and intuitive for you.
We've been working hard to improve the app's user experience and make sure users have a great time using our app, so don't hesitate to contact us at support.qikify.com if you need further assistance!

Michoo

Location China

You got it wrong. It's not like that. It's not even like that??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

June 14, 2022

Hi there,

Our support team has contacted you through your email.
Please check your mailbox and discuss your issue.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Cherchez La Femme brand

Love this app, its allows my customers to have a quick view of the product rather than uploading the page fully. The customer service is excellent too, Sebastian was really helpful and sorted out my issue in light speed. Highly recommended!

June 7, 2022

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us your experience.
We will share this with our team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

ebiketechnology

Location Norway

We are really happy with this app. The Quick view product details display is beautiful, with a lot of customizing options to help guide and inform our customers. They helped us quickly and for free to modify the Quick View button (custom design) and add a darker overlay on our product images. Absolutely top-class support and highly recommended. The App give great value for money.

June 2, 2022

We will share this with our team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

Ayurzon

Location India

Very cool features & simple to use. I've been using this app for more than 1 month now on my store. it is working great!

June 2, 2022

Thank you so much for your excellent rating, you made our day!
We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us.
We’re here for you anytime so don’t hesitate to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

Cheers!

Box2Box Tech

required some workaround for lazy-loading images, but that would be issue on the theme itself rather than the app/plugin. works perfectly as advertised.

May 25, 2022

We've been working hard to improve the app's user experience and make sure users have a great time using our Quick View app.

Lumine Lights

The app is incredibly useful and highly customizable, and the support is really good for any requests. We wholeheartedly recommend it :)

April 28, 2022

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Quick View helps you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to you and your store.

All the best!

Goddess Provisions

Great app! Just what I wanted and more and the support is amazing! High recommend to anyone looking for an easily customizable quickview.

February 14, 2022

Thanks for your nice review!
We're glad that our app can meet your expectation, and hope it can bring you good conversion rate.

Muksuli.fi

Very well done app! It's quick and easy to learn and the support was really quick and resourceful. Opened a ticket and in less than 24 hours I got an email that said... It's done, you can enable it and see if it is like it supposes to be. IT WAS! Honestly, I waited for them to just give me some advice on how I can change the code but they did it themself without me asking. CAN'T RECOMMEND IT ENOUGH!

February 10, 2022

Thank you very much for your review!

All the best!