qikify Quick View

qikify Quick View

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
January 26, 2023

I love this app and qikify's outstanding fast and easy support and would highly recommend their apps

puppynkitty-xoxo
Germany
Time spent using app: 11 days
qikify replied January 26, 2023

Thank you so much for your rating, you made our day!
We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us.
We’re here for you anytime so don’t hesitate to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

Edited January 22, 2023

Developer is working with me to adjust app to my store and I appreciate the work he is doing. Thank you.

Old Whippersnapper's® Natural Handmade Manly Soaps
Time spent using app: 5 days
qikify replied January 26, 2023

December 8, 2022

Love their apps & customer service is topnotch! They were extremely fast in answering my question and applied my custom CSS request. Definitely recommend!

Ballons par Chant-O-Fêtes Party
Time spent using app: 1 day
qikify replied December 18, 2022

December 6, 2022

I would definitely recommend this app! I had a question and it was resolved with Tran making an adjustment for us...

J Fusion Art
Time spent using app: About 1 month
qikify replied December 7, 2022

November 29, 2022

good czcczmxzmxz,,z,zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

JoaMall
India
Time spent using app: 3 minutes
qikify replied November 30, 2022

November 18, 2022

Works perfectly and adds to my website a++===++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Introverted Creations
Time spent using app: 2 months
qikify replied November 18, 2022

November 7, 2022

Perfect Support, super fast and very helpful. Now the problem is solved and everything is working. I'm very satisfied. Thank you very much.

Curly'N'Covered
Germany
Time spent using app: 7 days
qikify replied November 8, 2022

October 28, 2022

Excellent app and customer service. Highly recommend. They answered my question quick and had a solution within minutes

Thick Thigh Tribe
Time spent using app: 2 days
qikify replied November 6, 2022

October 21, 2022

Very nice app no issue installing and setting up. I recommend this app to all who need the quick view feature for their products.

wickedsteals
Time spent using app: 3 months
qikify replied October 24, 2022

September 28, 2022

Excelente aplicativo. Tive um grande aumento nas minhas vendas por causa desse aplicativo. Muito obrigado

Casalux