Quick View Plus

Quick View Plus

by qikify

View & buy product instantly. Upsell & Color swatch included.

Uni-T

Such a great app!!! Looks great and functioning well!!! I love it how it has so many design options. Thank you.

CRUSHXO

Amazing app and world-class support. Thank you for helping us install Qikify on our custom theme Bao!

ENZO BARATTO™

i used the app, its very good! also on mobile. I advise everyone to take it! you want regret it! see you soon. Thanks. Laurent. Orange Amour.

Bloomerichic

i am using this app in my store and it helps customers to quickview the product in handy view and proceed with checkout fast.

love the app and its user friendly and super easy to use.

SWAGONKIDS

This app is very helpful I appreciate it’s features and I will be paying for it as I am using the free version of it right now, I really enjoy it so far and it was no hassle to set it up. If your s new business you should try it I think it will help

SoEver

See it in action at www.soever.me and judge for yourself. We compared multiple apps, installed them, tested them, and determined Quick View Plus to be the best. The feel, the customization, and the look were everything we were wanting. Thanks for making a quality product, Qikify.

LeKish & Co.

I love this app.. It gave my website a more professional, and polished look. It's super easy to customize, and if you have issues with customization the tech team is superb! Thanks for creating such a dope app and giving us access for FREE!

Crazy Boxer

I think in 7 years working with shopify on a daily basis and tested hundreds of apps this is by far the best customer service I have experienced so far.

Very lovely positive team with the main goal to provide as much value as possible. I had a very difficult customized task for the quick but it was no problem for them to help me.
They also work with very impressive speed and organized structure.

Besides all of these positives impressions, their function is incredibly effective and has helped many of my shopify clients to increase their conversion rates and mobile experience. Thank you

MoreThanClassy.com

This is a wonderful App! I love all the features and customizations. It works very well and adds to the user experience. Thank you.

YouEnvyMe.Club

This is the best product viewer app on Shopify. Look no further. It is very thorough and easy to use. I absolutely LOVE it. I will give it 1,000 stars!

Previous 1 3 4