Quick View Plus

Quick View Plus

by qikify

Product Preview & Quick Buy. Upsell & Color swatch included

jewelryhealing.com

Great app, looks super nice and professional compared to others. Easy to set up and customize, i took my time to make it perfect the first time around and it was up and running within 30 minutes. My wife thought Shopify added that new feature in my theme because it feels natural, you can make it look like your store pretty easily. She was surprised it's a third party app. Only 1 time you do need to input a code but there's a video available within the app just beside where you need to do the work and it explains how to do it. Believe me anyone can do this coding, very easy. If you want to see it in action on a real website go on jewelryhealing.com by the way so far i'm using the free version it can be even better if you want to pay a little...

February 9, 2020

Thanks for your amazing review!
We hope our app can help you can your wife increase the conversion rate on your store soon.

ustrada

nice app, and very very good customer service and Technical Support,they fixed my issues a lot faster than I think.

February 4, 2020

Thanks for your review!
We're glad that we can help you in time, hope you enjoy our app now.

OUD COLLECTION

There is a definite value in adding this App, it has actually made the navigation easier for our customer. Support was good and any issue reported by us was resolved by the team.

February 3, 2020

Thanks for your review!
We're glad that our app has made a good impact on your store.

Tcharmy

Great app for what I need. Setup was fast and easy, and interface is very easy to use with a great layout. Works just great for my store.

January 28, 2020

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it.

zewear21

It does exactly what I need. Quick view is a great app and you can fully personalise it. I got a small issue because I switched theme and support (developer) contacted me within a few hours and solved my issue.
I recommend 100%

January 2, 2020

Hey, thank you for sharing your feedback. It's amazing that you could customize Quick View Plus to your need.
Best.

WaterlooMademoiselle

Great app!!! A cool tool for your online store. Recommend it to every ecommerce bussines. Thank you

December 19, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. It's great to know that Quick View Plus works well for you.
Regards.

KARE STORE

I love this app is very important for our store convenient for customers
they can quickly see products.Thank You so much i'm so happy with this app.

December 14, 2019

Hi, thanks a lot for taking your time leaving feedback for us! It’s cool that Quick View Plus could take a role in asisting your store and your customers.
Have a good day!

Team Aquatic Supplies

Very happy with this app. Quick view helped with conversion rates. I needed to disable the app on a certain product type and Hannah went the extra way and added some code to do so in just a day. Great customer service!

December 13, 2019

Thank you so much for leaving this review. Our Hannah feels so motivated that you are happy with the service.
If you need anything else, just reach out and we’ll do it to your need.

TAKARABAKO

I had an issue with the app initially upon installing, but the team reached out to help. make sure there are no conflicts with other apps when installing.

I am still determining functionality and working in conjunction with other apps, but will give 5 stars for the time being.

November 17, 2019

Hi there,
Usually Quick View doesn't affect product page. It seems that your pay button, wishlist and trust badge are from another app, so our app might have a conflict with it.
We've answered your ticket, please check your email soon so we can help.
Best regards.

Millie's Little Corner

I've had it for a couple months, and it's made it easier for my customers to look at the product more closely. Thank you.

November 11, 2019

Thank you, our pleasure to know that you've been using it for such a time!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6