Quick View Plus

Quick View Plus

by qikify

View & buy product instantly. Upsell & Color swatch included.

Nialaya Jewelry

Probably the best app out there for quick-view! Increased our sales a lot and their support is incredible, one of the best support I have ever worked with.

Appio

It works as promised, it's really free, super. They even made the pictures square for me instead of rectangular since all my photos are square. And for free.

Tie-Fly

I used this app to provide a quick way for customers to view products. It works like a breeze there is a free plan as well as extra features in the paid plan. It is customizable so you can match your theme. Great App Tie - Fly Clothing appreciated & approved visit our site to see the free plan in action www.tieflyclothing.com!!!

LE GARAGE DE FASSI™

I absolutely love this app! So many functions to customize and the customer support was really reactive to my demand. Even the free plan is full of functionalities: responsive, adaptive to your brand and easy to set up. The display of analytics data is simple and useful.

TerraSoleil

All I can say is WOW. This app is truly amazing. I was searching for so long trying to find a quick view button that worked in conjunction with my "change image on hover" effect, all to no avail. Then I came across this app and I'm so happy I did! It works perfectly with my Debut theme on my store (www.terrasoleil.co) I had a couple questions and Bao was more than willing to help me. I truly appreciate the incredible work that was put into this app.

LimitedRetail

great looking app. great functionality. simple enough. good look a little more digitalized. that would be amazing. That would be cool. But what it is - fantastic

The Urban Flair LLC

Thank you so much for offering a perfect way to improve the functionality of our stores! Support is super kind and willing to listen to requests. The app is SO easy to use and the entire integration is perfect!

The One Four One

I am super impressed with this app and the level of service from the support team. I am using the Brooklyn Theme, and all product images are square. After installing the app, I had 2 issues with the desktop and mobile versions not adjusting to the square images. I informed support, and they had both issues fixed within 24 hours. Thank you so much Bao! I highly recommend this app. It's the best QuickView app on the app store in my opinion.

Allocacoc Europe Online Store

Very nice design with a broad range for customizing CSS. A great app for the quick view feature for your store.

Hisar Fresh

One of the best app to do what it does. Fast, stable, and feature loaded. Everything one would need to speed up the sales.

Previous 1 3